Bull coming to stay with us for a week.

My wife's Bull, really he’s more of a Boy Friend, is coming for a week long visit. He’s visited her several times in our home since we moved 500miles away from him 8 years ago. They see each other once a quarter or less. We travel back to Atlanta where he lives, he comes here to Florida, or they meet up at resorts.
His first few visits he slept in the guest room and she would go to him and fuck, then return to sleep with me. The last two most recent visits I gave him the master bedroom so they could fuck and sleep together. I moved to the guest room.
Curious what you think my plan of action should be this time?

He’s coming in 3 weeks so I have plenty of time to arrange things make plans, etc.

Ive posted previous stories of their Hot-wife-Bull relationship and my experiences with them as her Husband on here. They’ve been fucking each other since before I married her. They took a 2 year break while I dated and married her. Then got back together at my urging after we married. They’ve been fucking each other for 16 years now. I’ve been fucking her for 13 of those years.

I have always enjoyed giving my wife the time and privacy to REALLY enjoy her time with her Lovers. In our situation, her Lovers are not aware I know about their affairs tho, so somewhat different. And much of their sexual encounters have taken place on business trips, or in the case of her Boss/Lover they would "work late at the Lake House", a second home he owns jsut a few miles down the street from our home.

That said, if this was happening for us, and even if her Lover knew i was aware, I would do one of two things:
1) get them a cozy AirBnB somewhere that they could hole up together and "play house" for the week, or
2) I would take the RV to Arkansas for some repairs for the week he is there (there is ALWAYS something that needs repairs on the damned things), and give them the house and master bedroom/marriage bed together.

Again, this is based on the fact that our situation appears to be quite different from most, in that my wife has affairs and her Lovers are not aware I know about their affair. Her affair with her Boss/Lover lasted 11 years, and he was never aware I knew about it. He just assumed I believed ALL the business travel was compeltely for business, LOL.

But I bet they would eally enjoy a private week together alone tp let it all hang out!!

CW

I have always enjoyed giving my wife the time and privacy to REALLY enjoy her time with her Lovers. In our situation, her Lovers are not aware I know about their affairs tho, so somewhat different. And much of their sexual encounters have taken place on business trips, or in the case of her Boss/Lover they would "work late at the Lake House", a second home he owns jsut a few miles down the street from our home.

That said, if this was happening for us, and even if her Lover knew i was aware, I would do one of two things:
1) get them a cozy AirBnB somewhere that they could hole up together and "play house" for the week, or
2) I would take the RV to Arkansas for some repairs for the week he is there (there is ALWAYS something that needs repairs on the damned things), and give them the house and master bedroom/marriage bed together.

Again, this is based on the fact that our situation appears to be quite different from most, in that my wife has affairs and her Lovers are not aware I know about their affair. Her affair with her Boss/Lover lasted 11 years, and he was never aware I knew about it. He just assumed I believed ALL the business travel was compeltely for business, LOL.

But I bet they would eally enjoy a private week together alone tp let it all hang out!!

CW
Very nice! An 11 year affair. How did it end?

My wife's Bull, really he’s more of a Boy Friend, is coming for a week long visit. He’s visited her several times in our home since we moved 500miles away from him 8 years ago. They see each other once a quarter or less. We travel back to Atlanta where he lives, he comes here to Florida, or they meet up at resorts.
His first few visits he slept in the guest room and she would go to him and fuck, then return to sleep with me. The last two most recent visits I gave him the master bedroom so they could fuck and sleep together. I moved to the guest room.
Curious what you think my plan of action should be this time?

He’s coming in 3 weeks so I have plenty of time to arrange things make plans, etc.

Ive posted previous stories of their Hot-wife-Bull relationship and my experiences with them as her Husband on here. They’ve been fucking each other since before I married her. They took a 2 year break while I dated and married her. Then got back together at my urging after we married. They’ve been fucking each other for 16 years now. I’ve been fucking her for 13 of those years.
Perhaps you should rent a room in a hotel for yourself so you are not in the way of their love affair!

Perhaps you should rent a room in a hotel for yourself so you are not in the way of their love affair!
I did work away from home most of the week and gave them 4 nights 5 days alone.
I wrote all the details including pics and audio here.

I have a similar situation. I have a long term bull/friend who moved away, but comes to visit occasionally. When this happens my husband moves to the guest room so that my friend and I can sleep together. During the week that my friend comes to visit, we usually fuck all night long. So we sleep a little then fuck a little then sleep a little. So it's just a lot more convenient to both sleep in the same room. No matter what time it is, when my friend and I are ready to go to sleep for the night I slip into the guest room, tell my husband I love him, and let my husband fuck me. That way he knows I'm still connected to him. My husband tells me that he loves to hear my lover's and my orgasms coming from the other room.

On one visit my husband got my friend and me a hotel room nearby for three nights. That worked out well too. We just did that once. My husband and I discussed it and said he felt better with my friend and me staying in.

Last edited:
Reactions: HavingAGoodTime