Bull Coming for 7 night stay at our home.

She might be worn out and sore from being fucked multiple times a day for the past week. I wouldn't be surprised if you were denied any pussy for several more days at least.

Sunday I was eager to fuck her! It had been almost two weeks. She was still tired and sore from the week and showing some post Bull emotional drop.
We did eventually get into bed together late Sunday evening and made love.

She teased me a little, telling me how good he had fucked her telling me to be gentle. I asked at one point if I was hitting her g-spot she replied; “almost” !
I came and flooded her pussy.

Her pussy felt amazing and yes loose and stretched out.

She got in some new positions with me she had learned; squatted over my cock for deeper penetration, reverse cowgirl, she held my cock with her thumb and forefinger while I fucked her doggy making it feel very tight.

Afterward her pussy bled a little, clearly a sign it had been worn out that week.

She made audio recordings for me of them fucking this past week and in comparison to their earlier sessions this time was relaxed almost lame. I think they ruined their passionate sexual lust for each other with too much familiarity.
Or, they were simply worn out from all the fucking they had done the previous 4 days. Maybe a week, 7 days and nights is too much time together?

Question: What is the right amount of time a Hotwife and Bull should spend together?
A few hours?
Overnight?
A Weekend?
3-4 days?
A week?
Curious to know what others experiences have been.

She made audio recordings for me of them fucking this past week and in comparison to their earlier sessions this time was relaxed almost lame. I think they ruined their passionate sexual lust for each other with too much familiarity.
Or, they were simply worn out from all the fucking they had done the previous 4 days. Maybe a week, 7 days and nights is too much time together?

Question: What is the right amount of time a Hotwife and Bull should spend together?
A few hours?
Overnight?
A Weekend?
3-4 days?
A week?
There is no a limit of time. And it depends on the couple/wife/girlfriend.

Some women want you to stay there only for the action, then they enjoy the time with the husband. Some other women want you there forever while you keep pleasing them extremely good.

But I'm my opinion, the dates I most enjoyed, were long weekends alone with the wife. Because you have three days for adjusting, and the sex is just awesome at the end of the weekend.

Short dates just for sex are good if you already have lot of experience with that person.

There is no a limit of time. And it depends on the couple/wife/girlfriend.

Some women want you to stay there only for the action, then they enjoy the time with the husband. Some other women want you there forever while you keep pleasing them extremely good.

But I'm my opinion, the dates I most enjoyed, were long weekends alone with the wife. Because you have three days for adjusting, and the sex is just awesome at the end of the weekend.

Short dates just for sex are good if you already have lot of experience with that person.
I think your correct. 3 days a long weekend. Perfect !

Reactions: Big_Mike_SP94

A few hours?
Overnight?
A Weekend?
3-4 days?
A week?

A weekend. If they told me they were in love then I would give them a week.

My wife's Bull, really he’s more of a Boy Friend, is coming for a week long visit. He’s visited her several times in our home since we moved 500miles away from him 8 years ago. They see each other once a quarter or less. We travel back to Atlanta where he lives, he comes here to Florida, or they meet up at resorts.
His first few visits he slept in the guest room and she would go to him and fuck, then return to sleep with me. The last two most recent visits I gave him the master bedroom so they could fuck and sleep together. I moved to the guest room.
Curious what you think my plan of action should be this time?

He’s coming in 3 weeks so I have plenty of time to arrange things make plans, etc.

Ive posted previous stories of their Hot-wife-Bull relationship and my experiences with them as her Husband on here. They’ve been fucking each other since before I married her. They took a 2 year break while I dated and married her. Then got back together at my urging after we married. They’ve been fucking each other for 16 years now. I’ve been fucking her f

My wife's Bull, really he’s more of a Boy Friend, is coming for a week long visit. He’s visited her several times in our home since we moved 500miles away from him 8 years ago. They see each other once a quarter or less. We travel back to Atlanta where he lives, he comes here to Florida, or they meet up at resorts.
His first few visits he slept in the guest room and she would go to him and fuck, then return to sleep with me. The last two most recent visits I gave him the master bedroom so they could fuck and sleep together. I moved to the guest room.
Curious what you think my plan of action should be this time?

He’s coming in 3 weeks so I have plenty of time to arrange things make plans, etc.

Ive posted previous stories of their Hot-wife-Bull relationship and my experiences with them as her Husband on here. They’ve been fucking each other since before I married her. They took a 2 year break while I dated and married her. Then got back together at my urging after we married. They’ve been fucking each other for 16 years now. I’ve been fucking her for 13 of those years.
On the first date with my wife she told me she needed a boyfriend that would be faithful to her while she fucked whomever she wanted. If I wanted her I would deal with it. I got a hard on and she laughed at me. I asked her to force me to take it from her. If that's what she needed. She wanted me to be turned on but also very jealous and insecure. She was fucking her ex at the time. He has a thick 8 cock while I have a small 6 inch dick. I assume you're eating her pussy clean after he cums in her. You should give him the bedroom and you shouldn't be allowed to cum while he is there. You should also be kept naked at home to make it easier for her to humiliate, embarrass and degrade you. You're a very lucky man to have the opportunity to worship such a Goddess and submit to such superior female authority. She should always peg you with a large dildo in front of him after they are done fucking for the moment.

Monday - Tuesday Update:
I got home from work at 4:30pm Monday. Our daughter was home so a very different vibe was happening. Very vanilla with conversation revolving around her life. My wife was fully clothed including a bra, first time in 4 days! LoL,
I grilled steaks and we had a nice dinner.
She slept with me he in the guest bedroom for daughter’s sake.
Tuesday Update:
I got up with him at 6:00am today to take him to the scuba diving boat
Nice conversation on the 30min drive, him asking what my plans were for the rest of the week, me telling him Id be in Miami till Saturday so they could have privacy, him with a big grin on his face.
He said; “Thanks Buddy! Appreciate that!” LoL
I know my wife appreciates his big cock just as much.

I got a call from her at 9:00pm saying they were going to bed and wished me sweet dreams. I know she’s enjoying his big cock tonight.
Sounds like he is a good guy and very respectful of your family life. Did your daughter ask who he was?

Reactions: Alwayshard
Wow this sounds so wonderful to have such a trusting, open and long term relationship. I am sure she really loves you for letting her express herself so much and enjoy the fruits of a free sex life. A question for you - it sounds as though a fixed part of the relationship is that they have their private time, which I understand. My wife enjoys this because she feels she can express herself fully and also because she wants to respect a bull's right to 'own' her when she is with him, i.e. to temporarily give herself to him. But we also enjoy me sharing with them, even as an observer. Would they allow you to share their bed at times? I have found it extremely hot to sleep in the bed, watch them fuck, sleep and wake up in the morning to the sight and sound of them making love. Sometimes I will masturbate while they enjoy themselves. Would that be a new option?
I used to love it when my wife is fucking her both I'll be there watching it take a pictures and jacking off waiting for the moment that I can clean it both up.