Wifes lunch time

I worked 5 minute drive from my first wife, we had hour lunches, many times I watched her big dick coworker fuck her and fill her and I would get sloppy seconds as he watched and played with her big tits.

It turned her on walking past all her coworkers with two loads soaking her panties. Her coworker gave her a baggie and asked for them, she called me and I told her it’s up to her I’m good with whatever.

She was commando when I picked her up at the end of the day

My wife tells our male partners, she is available to them anytime they want her, no need to ask, when she says that to a guy it means she really likes him and wants more of him, and she means it, come take me any time you desire, she always tells them in front of me, so they understand I know and she is not cheating or sneaking around, that I agree to them taking her when ever they desire! Sometimes if one shows up unexpectedly she will text me a note xxx is here, so I know she is busy, and a clear note you can come and join us if you desire, if not you know what I’m doing!

Reactions: Alwayshard
My wife tells our male partners, she is available to them anytime they want her, no need to ask, when she says that to a guy it means she really likes him and wants more of him, and she means it, come take me any time you desire, she always tells them in front of me, so they understand I know and she is not cheating or sneaking around, that I agree to them taking her when ever they desire! Sometimes if one shows up unexpectedly she will text me a note xxx is here, so I know she is busy, and a clear note you can come and join us if you desire, if not you know what I’m doing!
ls she OK with you doing the same thing?