Turns out there are more of us than I realized

She has had 3 of them and spent multiple times with them. I always watch when i am able to but sometimes she goes out on her own, this is most of the times i spend in chastity. she says she enjoys that even more because of the thrill plus she does not have to worry about me ond or paying any attention to me so she can focus and pay full attention to him and her pleasure.
Yes it is nice to pay full attention to a bull and give yourself completely to him for his pleasure. I know that feeling.

My wife has been fucking other men on and off for the past 16 years. She will go months where she is fucking a lot and then months where she doesn't. We both get off on it and she has the ability to do it anytime she wants. No one knows we do this but I've always been curious if anyone we know also has this lifestyle. We have a great marriage (almost 30 years) and it adds so much to our sex life.

We get with a guy we know pretty often. None of our friends know. We aren't swingers.
We are clean, polite, don't smoke, drink moderately.
You'd never know we're into this.
We have a pretty big circle of friends, I often wonder if any are into sex fun. Cheating, cuckold, wifesharing or whatever.

Yes it is nice to pay full attention to a bull and give yourself completely to him for his pleasure. I know that feeling.
I feel like when this happens she has a whole other side of her that comes out and she does not want me to see how she acts completly different since she has no care at all being with a stranger she doesnt know and doesnt care what he thinks.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c