Bull Coming for 7 night stay at our home.

On the first date with my wife she told me she needed a boyfriend that would be faithful to her while she fucked whomever she wanted. If I wanted her I would deal with it. I got a hard on and she laughed at me. I asked her to force me to take it from her. If that's what she needed. She wanted me to be turned on but also very jealous and insecure. She was fucking her ex at the time. He has a thick 8 cock while I have a small 6 inch dick. I assume you're eating her pussy clean after he cums in her. You should give him the bedroom and you shouldn't be allowed to cum while he is there. You should also be kept naked at home to make it easier for her to humiliate, embarrass and degrade you. You're a very lucky man to have the opportunity to worship such a Goddess and submit to such superior female authority. She should always peg you with a large dildo in front of him after they are done fucking for the moment.
Ha your comments are hilarious ! Thank you for the reply. Im not into the degradation or humiliation like you recommended. I am very much into being a voyeur and really need it to orgasm. I love love love watching her get FUCKED and love listening to her orgasm and sounds of being pleasured. Nothing better for me. She enjoy being a exhibitionist for me so Win Win. I do enjoy her creampied pussy and sloppy seconds.

This particular FWB of hers isn’t a exhibitionist and is rather selfish with her, but she loves fucking so Im good with it with this guy alone.

Thanks for your comments!

Well, my wife fell in love with her bull and he lives with us and our girls. But, that's not for everyone. I would say a 3-4 days at most.
How does that work out with her Bull? Does he sleep with her every night? Do all three of you share a bed? What do your girls think of all this?
What country do you live in?
Im guessing some cultures might find this routine and acceptable.
Thanks for commenting !

She made audio recordings for me of them fucking this past week and in comparison to their earlier sessions this time was relaxed almost lame. I think they ruined their passionate sexual lust for each other with too much familiarity.
Or, they were simply worn out from all the fucking they had done the previous 4 days. Maybe a week, 7 days and nights is too much time together?

Question: What is the right amount of time a Hotwife and Bull should spend together?
A few hours?
Overnight?
A Weekend?
3-4 days?
A week?
Curious to know what others experiences have been.
Overnight.... So illicit

Reactions: Siesta Swingers
Overnight.... So illicit
Yes as a Cuck at home alone while she’s staying overnight with her Bull its an amazing emotional erotic experience to think that at any given moment he’s balls deep inside her giving her a total body orgasm, or spooned together in bed with his cock inside her.

I particularly love when she comes home the next day, with that exhausted but freshly fucked glow about her. All smiles and relaxed. With a tender, worn-out, puffy pussy, leaking his cum from that morning. Is there anything better? Not for me!

Yes as a Cuck at home alone while she’s staying overnight with her Bull its an amazing emotional erotic experience to think that at any given moment he’s balls deep inside her giving her a total body orgasm, or spooned together in bed with his cock inside her.

I particularly love when she comes home the next day, with that exhausted but freshly fucked glow about her. All smiles and relaxed. With a tender, worn-out, puffy pussy, leaking his cum from that morning. Is there anything better? Not for me!
Wow you have nailed it. I simply could not agree more. Taking her to a hotel and handing her over, maybe a kiss on the cheek and seeing him take her to the elevator. Or maybe we three share a meal and he takes her up afterwards.... The 'mystery' of how it's going to play out but the sure knowledge of how it's going to end up - I always leave hard as a rock. And then I'm home, G&T in hand, imagining them kissing, fondling through trousers and under her dress. Or maybe he's thrown her on the bed .... I love not knowing but... knowing, if you know what I mean. Then I go to bed, wondering if they've finished their first fuck and she's laying in his arms as they get to sleep, or still at it? I will always wake several times in the night imagining them at it again. Maybe she's woken and found his cock irresistible and starts licking it hard, or perhaps he's woken and starts eating out her pussy. For some reason I always imagine them ending up with her riding him and her big tits hanging in his face as she cums.

And then, in the morning, I am so excited to get ready to go pick her up. The best is when I'm invited to share breakfast with them. I try to get there early so I can see them walk across the lobby hand in hand, she with that guilty yet satisfied shagged out look on her face. We greet one another, shaking hands, a kiss on the cheek - she is still his at this moment. She never showers in the morning after a bull fuck, so she's sometimes still a bit sweaty and got a few loads of cum leaking into her panties. That knowledge drives me crazy every time. I usually ask if they've had a good time and this opens up a delightful exchange between us where he holds her hand and congratulates her on being a hot piece of pussy or something like that.

Wow you have nailed it. I simply could not agree more. Taking her to a hotel and handing her over, maybe a kiss on the cheek and seeing him take her to the elevator. Or maybe we three share a meal and he takes her up afterwards.... The 'mystery' of how it's going to play out but the sure knowledge of how it's going to end up - I always leave hard as a rock. And then I'm home, G&T in hand, imagining them kissing, fondling through trousers and under her dress. Or maybe he's thrown her on the bed .... I love not knowing but... knowing, if you know what I mean. Then I go to bed, wondering if they've finished their first fuck and she's laying in his arms as they get to sleep, or still at it? I will always wake several times in the night imagining them at it again. Maybe she's woken and found his cock irresistible and starts licking it hard, or perhaps he's woken and starts eating out her pussy. For some reason I always imagine them ending up with her riding him and her big tits hanging in his face as she cums.

And then, in the morning, I am so excited to get ready to go pick her up. The best is when I'm invited to share breakfast with them. I try to get there early so I can see them walk across the lobby hand in hand, she with that guilty yet satisfied shagged out look on her face. We greet one another, shaking hands, a kiss on the cheek - she is still his at this moment. She never showers in the morning after a bull fuck, so she's sometimes still a bit sweaty and got a few loads of cum leaking into her panties. That knowledge drives me crazy every time. I usually ask if they've had a good time and this opens up a delightful exchange between us where he holds her hand and congratulates her on being a hot piece of pussy or something like that.
I love how you worded that. Ive never done that, driven her to a hotel and picked her up the next morning. She always leaves me and drives herself. She is pretty good at keeping me informed of arrival and departure occasional updates but not to many. I travel over night for work and that gives her plenty of alone time to play also.
Very Erotic ! Thanks for sharing.