Bareback Discussion

TheRedWolf

Male
From
IL, US
Verified
Gold
I hooked up with a hotwife couple recently. We discussed before hand we would play with condoms first with bareback as an option at a later time. We were all tested already.

In the spur of the moment she hopped on bare (that's fine with me I prefer it). I just found it interesting she was down for bare as soon as we got going.

Any other couples that decide on bare in the spur of the moment?

Safety is paramount. But once that is satisfied it's bareback every time. My wife has just one liver, so all is good. She wouldn't entertain the idea of casual sex with strangers.check
Safety is paramount. But once that is satisfied it's bareback every time. My wife has just one liver, so all is good. She wouldn't entertain the idea of casual sex with strangers.
check ur private messages mate

Wore a condom for the first time in forever the other day..just because she had something to do afterwards and I didn’t want her to have to clean herself forever instead of leaving

I hooked up with a hotwife couple recently. We discussed before hand we would play with condoms first with bareback as an option at a later time. We were all tested already.

In the spur of the moment she hopped on bare (that's fine with me I prefer it). I just found it interesting she was down for bare as soon as we got going.

Any other couples that decide on bare in the spur of the moment?
Back in our early days there were a number of occasions Jennifer was fucked bareback. When we lived in Denver we had two regulars and that was always without condoms. Now that our play is more related to travel and vacations, and we don't really know our partners as well sex is usually with a condom. However they are free to cum on the outside of her pussy and her belly and tits.