Bareback Discussion

Back in our early days there were a number of occasions Jennifer was fucked bareback. When we lived in Denver we had two regulars and that was always without condoms. Now that our play is more related to travel and vacations, and we don't really know our partners as well sex is usually with a condom. However they are free to cum on the outside of her pussy and her belly and tits.
It's a smart way to play it.

I hooked up with a hotwife couple recently. We discussed before hand we would play with condoms first with bareback as an option at a later time. We were all tested already.

In the spur of the moment she hopped on bare (that's fine with me I prefer it). I just found it interesting she was down for bare as soon as we got going.

Any other couples that decide on bare in the spur of the moment?
Would love to see you barebacking my wife!!

Reactions: TheRedWolf
No one "likes" condoms. Sometimes they're necessary.
Way befor I was married I bought rubbers by the case and used them faithfully. I knew too many guys that got girls pregnant.
I still remember the couple of girls I fucked bare, I was friggin scared to death I'd hear from her in 2-3 months, thankfully it never happened.
I had girls swear they were on the pill and wouldn't get pregnant. I used condoms period.
I was 23, hooked up with an older happily married gal, 41. She told me there was no way she was getting pregnant. We had an almost every Thursday after work visit at my place, she was one of the very few girls I had bare sex with ongoing. It was damn nice. She was very open with me about what she liked in bed and how she liked it. She also told me she always went home and had good sex with her husband after she left my place, he had no idea she was cheating.
Different gal my age, 22, married and pregnant from her husband. A neighbor in my apartment building. She was HORNY, i fucked her at least 4 times a week at my place. She was open about how much sex she was having with her hubby and it was a lot. Hubby would leave for work at 7:30, as soon as he drove off she'd be in my bed. She'd walk the 3 doors down to my place in only her bathrobe usually. It was great, no long foreplay, she had just had sex with hubby twice befor he left. We'd go twice for sure, usually 3 times sometimes 4. Yea I was getting his 2nds but I didn't care. There was many times I'd fuck her in the afternoon just before hubby got home. She'd tell me it was his turn as she was leaving my place. I'm sure he didn't know about her and me. She was already pregnant so we never used rubbers. I learned depending on the situation sloppy seconds can be sexy as hell.

I hooked up with a hotwife couple recently. We discussed before hand we would play with condoms first with bareback as an option at a later time. We were all tested already.

In the spur of the moment she hopped on bare (that's fine with me I prefer it). I just found it interesting she was down for bare as soon as we got going.

Any other couples that decide on bare in the spur of the moment?

Honestly my wife would prefer no condom. We are new to lifestyle I would say trying to be cautious. But I would love to see her fucked bareback.and for him to cum In her also she likes cum In her .

No one "likes" condoms. Sometimes they're necessary.
Way befor I was married I bought rubbers by the case and used them faithfully. I knew too many guys that got girls pregnant.
I still remember the couple of girls I fucked bare, I was friggin scared to death I'd hear from her in 2-3 months, thankfully it never happened.
I had girls swear they were on the pill and wouldn't get pregnant. I used condoms period.
I was 23, hooked up with an older happily married gal, 41. She told me there was no way she was getting pregnant. We had an almost every Thursday after work visit at my place, she was one of the very few girls I had bare sex with ongoing. It was damn nice. She was very open with me about what she liked in bed and how she liked it. She also told me she always went home and had good sex with her husband after she left my place, he had no idea she was cheating.
Different gal my age, 22, married and pregnant from her husband. A neighbor in my apartment building. She was HORNY, i fucked her at least 4 times a week at my place. She was open about how much sex she was having with her hubby and it was a lot. Hubby would leave for work at 7:30, as soon as he drove off she'd be in my bed. She'd walk the 3 doors down to my place in only her bathrobe usually. It was great, no long foreplay, she had just had sex with hubby twice befor he left. We'd go twice for sure, usually 3 times sometimes 4. Yea I was getting his 2nds but I didn't care. There was many times I'd fuck her in the afternoon just before hubby got home. She'd tell me it was his turn as she was leaving my place. I'm sure he didn't know about her and me. She was already pregnant so we never used rubbers. I learned depending on the situation sloppy seconds can be sexy as hell.
Know that few month fear. Will not take any DNA test for fear of what may be discovered from my youthful days

Reactions: Bat boy