Bareback Discussion

I hooked up with a hotwife couple recently. We discussed before hand we would play with condoms first with bareback as an option at a later time. We were all tested already.

In the spur of the moment she hopped on bare (that's fine with me I prefer it). I just found it interesting she was down for bare as soon as we got going.

Any other couples that decide on bare in the spur of the moment?
Going bareback, for us, it just depends, she's a Dom until put into submission, if you get her to do that then you can get her to go bareback

Using a condom it dependent on age and if your cut. Prior to getting married there is no dam way I would risk going bareback. Good choice because it literally didn't take long to get my wife pregnant going without one.

Done having having kids and I got cut. To be honest it makes almost no sense for me to use one now. If my wife is going to screw around just make sure the guy is cut. The STD is the only issue but honestly I not going have her or me screw around with people who I don't trust somewhat.

She was very high risk sex when she was younger. Funny tho, as soon as someone wants her asshole, going raw is fine. Only 3 of the 7 hit it bareback. All things being equal we both would prefer no condoms. Not always the way to go of course.

Prior to getting married there is no dam way I would risk going bare.
That was me 100% when I was younger. I was deathly afraid of getting g a girl knocked up. I had too many friends that ended up in that situation.

I think I was 22 when I finally fucked and unloaded into a woman. She was older and happily married, I was her side peice. She guaranteed me she wouldn't get pregnant, she was 41 and on the pill for years. She'd visit almost every Thursday after work, we'd fuck 3 times then she'd go home and have sex with hubby. No rubbers ever.

Different gal, happily married and pregnant by her hubby. She was HORNY, stopped by my place at least 3 times a week. No rubbers.

Different girl, I was 23 she was almost 20. Engaged, from a good wholesome, well respected church family. She was on the pill so she could have sex with her fiancee, her parents didn't know. Her fiancee was 26. I fucked her many many times, she was very attractive, classy and absolutely loved sex. Didn't use condoms with her. She got me into going down on her after we'd have set. She'd cum HARD then wanted more sex.

Other than those girls I used a rubber every time.

Reactions: Bowlerlb