Wives preparing for a date

My wife's meets are special occasions for her and she wants to make the whole thing as sexy as possible for her ,me and her bull .Most men want her dressed like the slut she is on these nights and enjoy the thrill of them undressing her ..unlike some on here she always wears panties . She knows that letting me help her dress excites me. Pulling up her panties knowing they will soon be removed and another man will see and touch her pussy .Helping her put her bra on aware that her tits will soon be touched and kissed by a stranger .Knowing she is putting in her shortest mini skirt as she knows men like that .The moment she is ready and we get in the car to go to his hotel we are both so excited Me knowing she will soon be in another man's arms and will open her legs for his pleasure . Her thinking about feeling a new cock ,seeing and feeling his naked body and the thrill of his fingers and then his cock inside her .The photos show two of the guys she's met unwrapping my carefully prepared package !

Attachments

• 2016-04-17 20.25.23.jpg
    2016-04-17 20.25.23.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 2017-10-30 19.38.12.jpg
    2017-10-30 19.38.12.jpg
    288 KB · Views: 49
My wife's meets are special occasions for her and she wants to make the whole thing as sexy as possible for her ,me and her bull .Most men want her dressed like the slut she is on these nights and enjoy the thrill of them undressing her ..unlike some on here she always wears panties . She knows that letting me help her dress excites me. Pulling up her panties knowing they will soon be removed and another man will see and touch her pussy .Helping her put her bra on aware that her tits will soon be touched and kissed by a stranger .Knowing she is putting in her shortest mini skirt as she knows men like that .The moment she is ready and we get in the car to go to his hotel we are both so excited Me knowing she will soon be in another man's arms and will open her legs for his pleasure . Her thinking about feeling a new cock ,seeing and feeling his naked body and the thrill of his fingers and then his cock inside her .The photos show two of the guys she's met unwrapping my carefully prepared package !
Very well written! And amazingly sexy pictures!

I love meeting up with a couple, knowing that they both spent time preparing the wife for the time we are about to spend together. It definitely makes it much hotter when undressing her if I know her husband helped her dress for me.

I think the only thing that could make it even hotter would be for the husband to slowly undress her in front of me, essentially presenting her to me. Removing one item at a time, so that I can appreciate her beauty and all the time and effort they have both put into the experience...

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Very well written! And amazingly sexy pictures!

I love meeting up with a couple, knowing that they both spent time preparing the wife for the time we are about to spend together. It definitely makes it much hotter when undressing her if I know her husband helped her dress for me.

I think the only thing that could make it even hotter would be for the husband to slowly undress her in front of me, essentially presenting her to me. Removing one item at a time, so that I can appreciate her beauty and all the time and effort they have both put into the experience...
Thanks for your kind comments ..a man after my own heart with regards to slow undressing ..it's part of the fun so don't rush. .It's always frustrating for me when her date just want to get her clothes off as quickly as he can ,strip her panties off and start playing with her .I don't think she is so bothered as it means she can unzip him and get his cock out to play with .I'll try undressing her for her guy next time.. ..sounds sexy .Shame you aren't local !

Thanks for your kind comments ..a man after my own heart with regards to slow undressing ..it's part of the fun so don't rush. .It's always frustrating for me when her date just want to get her clothes off as quickly as he can ,strip her panties off and start playing with her .I don't think she is so bothered as it means she can unzip him and get his cock out to play with .I'll try undressing her for her guy next time.. ..sounds sexy .Shame you aren't local !
Your welcome!

Don't get me wrong, there is definitely a time for just getting down to it. Removing just enough to be able to take her hard and fast. But I much prefer to take my time and drive her wild.

I agree it's a shame we are not closer together. I'd love a chance to meet and possibly play together.

Maybe you could undress her on video for me sometime? And I can send her a tribute?

Reactions: WantToWatchWife

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu