Tonight is her first time alone dating a local bull

Don't be upset or angry if she goes off with him by herself. If this is her first time, she may feel more comfortable without you there. Don't hold it against her or make her regret it. If you want to participate in the future, this is one of the sacrifices you may have to make.
I hope everything is going well?

I am in the smoking room right now. They are in front of me but cannot see me. He sat just nearby her and he is having his arm around her shoulders. They seem to be very close to each other. No idea what they are saying. I wrote her on WhatsApp to know how things are going and she did not see my message. She was supposed to check her phones every 10 min but nothing so far. I told her that she has to kiss him on the mouth with the tongue if she wants him to be her first lover for her first threesome with me. It is now 30 min they are together… I am so looking forward to see how things will evolve…
Supposed to check her phone every ten minutes. She’s said yes to that even though she has no intention. She’s getting well and truly into her bull

We are back home. Everything went so perfectly. We agreed that she would have to kiss him once if she wanted him to be the first one… and she kissed him 3 times. She let him touch her body a lot and he has been touching her tits and nipples even if there was many people nearby. They have been taking about sex for almost 1h30. She left him because we were time limited with the baby sitter. We came back home and she was so horny. We had great sex and she really wants him. He took his hand and put it on his erected cock (over his pant) and she told me that she felt that he is having a very big cock (the guy is 9 inch long). She was shy so she did not do much but was really turned on. They talked about her first time and she confirmed to him that she wants him (and me) to fuck her with a blindfold and both hands attached. He asked her what is her favorite position and she told him that she prefers doggy style. I asked her when she wants to see him again and she said maybe not next week but soon (so it will certainly be in 2 weeks). I asked her how she was feeling to be kissing this tall strong guy in front of everyone and she said smiling that the waitress noticed and smile to her (we were first together drinking and kissing and she was doing the same with him right after). I asked her if it was an issue and she said that it wasn’t a problem at all and that this bar is perfect for a first date and that she thinks we should do next meetings with the next bulls in the same bar.
As we say in Switzerland “oh la la”. Before tonight I thought that she would do nothing and just meet the guy. Now she is in the mood to be fucked by this bull and wants already to meet other guys. I am so turned on (and a little bit afraid)

We are back home. Everything went so perfectly. We agreed that she would have to kiss him once if she wanted him to be the first one… and she kissed him 3 times. She let him touch her body a lot and he has been touching her tits and nipples even if there was many people nearby. They have been taking about sex for almost 1h30. She left him because we were time limited with the baby sitter. We came back home and she was so horny. We had great sex and she really wants him. He took his hand and put it on his erected cock (over his pant) and she told me that she felt that he is having a very big cock (the guy is 9 inch long). She was shy so she did not do much but was really turned on. They talked about her first time and she confirmed to him that she wants him (and me) to fuck her with a blindfold and both hands attached. He asked her what is her favorite position and she told him that she prefers doggy style. I asked her when she wants to see him again and she said maybe not next week but soon (so it will certainly be in 2 weeks). I asked her how she was feeling to be kissing this tall strong guy in front of everyone and she said smiling that the waitress noticed and smile to her (we were first together drinking and kissing and she was doing the same with him right after). I asked her if it was an issue and she said that it wasn’t a problem at all and that this bar is perfect for a first date and that she thinks we should do next meetings with the next bulls in the same bar.
As we say in Switzerland “oh la la”. Before tonight I thought that she would do nothing and just meet the guy. Now she is in the mood to be fucked by this bull and wants already to meet other guys. I am so turned on (and a little bit afraid)
*buying tickets for Swiss*

😂😍

Love it dude, bet Isa first time will be amazing!! 😍

Reactions: hotwifeisa88
Don't be upset or angry if she goes off with him by herself. If this is her first time, she may feel more comfortable without you there. Don't hold it against her or make her regret it. If you want to participate in the future, this is one of the sacrifices you may have to make.
I hope everything is going well?
She wants me to be present for her first time otherwise she is having the feeling that it would be cheating on me