Will you be okay if your wife's bull asks your wife to barebone with him and let him cum inside? (Interracial)

mabelnfred

Female
From
Australia
My wife's white bull recently asked her to let him cum inside her barebone. It was never allowed given we both expected safe sex (let alone getting her pregnant with an non-Asian baby). She is a bit hesitated these days given she really liked him and asked for my opinion. Since she is just 38 and he's definitely more than able to make her pregnant, I don't feel comfortable about his request. In the past she took pills & he worn condoms as double protection. The pills have some side effects & she prefered not to take them too often.

If he's not using protection, both she and I worry the safety of just the pills.

How will you guys handle that usually?

Last edited:
My wife's white bull recently asked her to let him cum inside her barebone. It was never allowed given we both expected safe sex (let alone getting her pregnant with an non-Asian baby). She is a bit hesitated these days given she really liked him and asked for my opinion. Since she is just 38 and he's definitely more than able to make her pregnant, I don't feel comfortable about his request. She said she could take pills but not sure yet.

View attachment 2344184
We require update blood test. , if everything is ok My wife’s bbc bull cream pies her

• Wow
Reactions: mabelnfred
My wife's white bull recently asked her to let him cum inside her barebone. It was never allowed given we both expected safe sex (let alone getting her pregnant with an non-Asian baby). She is a bit hesitated these days given she really liked him and asked for my opinion. Since she is just 38 and he's definitely more than able to make her pregnant, I don't feel comfortable about his request. In the past she took pills & he worn condoms as double protection. The pills have some side effects & she prefered not to take them too often.

If he's not using protection, both she and I worry the safety of just the pills.

Whatever you guys feel comfortable with. It’s your life!
Enjoy yourself and think of what matters to you!

I would say "No" and your Bull is playing with fire. This could go badly wrong for all parties. I am a Bull and I might tease the hotwife but I sure as hell know the consequences.

This is the great advantage of having a regular, settled lover that we are all comfortable with. My wife craves his cum and won't settle for anything less. He gives her plenty of it.
Not worry about getting pregnant ?
My wife is unable to get pregnant so as long as we know the bull is healthy we all prefer they cum inside her
Oh I am sorry. Understand your case then.