Will you be okay if your wife's bull asks your wife to barebone with him and let him cum inside? (Interracial)

Not worry about getting pregnant ?
She's post-menopause so no longer a concern. In fact, this was made all the difference for her/us. The moment she could take sperm inside her womb without the worry of pregnancy our fantasy soon became reality. Once it was all confirmed that she was post-menopausal, it took about a month for her to contact an old 'friend' and two weeks after that she had unprotected sex with him and has been doing so ever since.

She's post-menopause so no longer a concern. In fact, this was made all the difference for her/us. The moment she could take sperm inside her womb without the worry of pregnancy our fantasy soon became reality. Once it was all confirmed that she was post-menopausal, it took about a month for her to contact an old 'friend' and two weeks after that she had unprotected sex with him and has been doing so ever since.
I see, thanks. My wife is still fertile at her age though I ain't.

Last edited:
I see, thanks. My wife is still fertile at her age though I ain't.
I had a vasectomy many years ago after our second daughter was born. The day my wife told me that despite me having been 'done' she was going back on birth control was an incredible feeling. It meant that she was going ahead and turning our fantasy into reality and, significantly, that it would be bareback. I had mixed feelings at first, but the conflicts they triggered in me were indescribably exciting and tense at the same time.

My wife is older but only ever has sex bareback. She likes to feel the bbc inside her, loves it when they inject their semen into her and loves the idea that the potent sperm is swimming freely inside her womb and tubes, searching for her eggs.
Mmmm would love to fuck her bare.. My hot cum searching for her eggs.. Mmm. knock. her up...