I came a lot, spurting all over my wife's hands, while making her detail what were the sensations from that night of sex - the one related to this photo.

See the white lingerie? It's the same one she wore on our wedding day and nuptials. Yes, a piece of exceptional quality that has sustained use for some years now, and it looks great covering her tits.

So, her hometown "friend" had persistently asked my wife to wear this bra throughout her last visit. And as the photo recorded, she did as asked.

The slight, yet very naughty smile on my wife's face just drove me crazy. I asked if this reaction was in response to another man's liking, or the fact that I would see the photo days later.

She took a while to respond, hesitated, but then admitted that she smiled like that mostly because she imagined what my reaction would be.

View attachment 2152338
I love white lace lingerie on a woman, so I highly approve of this choice.

And of course he fucked my Wife the very first night she could managed to sneak in his residence.

Well, they met every night or opportunity while she was there in hometown.

The man tugged his hardened cock inside the pussy while my wife bended over holding herself in the garage's window bar. As you might see, now.

Also, we can see he had any particular care before she arrived. The bastard received my wife in his dirty garage with gallons and bottles all scattered over the place, he didn't fancied any dinner or liquors and was using a worned underwear, well she told he wasn't even shaved...not his face and neither his pubic hair.

It is no secret my wife doesn't care for slick lover's skin or fashion male habits, but I couldn't help but think the many and many times I groomed up before went out with her, or how much money I spent paying nice hotels for us both to stay. A huge and somewhat revolted hard-on bulged in my pants just by thinking the great slut I have taken as my wife...since the only thing that matters when she is horny or decided to feel a certain dick inside her groins, is the fucking dick itself!

1718930449911.jpeg

And of course he fucked my Wife the very first night she could managed to sneak in his residence.

Well, they met every night or opportunity while she was there in hometown.

The man tugged his hardened cock inside the pussy while my wife bended over holding herself in the garage's window bar. As you might see, now.

Also, we can see he had any particular care before she arrived. The bastard received my wife in his dirty garage with gallons and bottles all scattered over the place, he didn't fancied any dinner or liquors and was using a worned underwear, well she told he wasn't even shaved...not his face and neither his pubic hair.

It is no secret my wife doesn't care for slick lover's skin or fashion male habits, but I couldn't help but think the many and many times I groomed up before went out with her, or how much money I spent paying nice hotels for us both to stay. A huge and somewhat revolted hard-on bulged in my pants just by thinking the great slut I have taken as my wife...since the only thing that matters when she is horny or decided to feel a certain dick inside her groins, is the fucking dick itself!

View attachment 2169167
It was all about nothing but lust, wet pussy and hard cock

Reactions: Catholic_Wife
They had the audacity to lead the fucking session to outside, in the backyard.

Wife said there were neighbors nearby, but they took the risk anyway, trusting the shades of the late night to cover the lewd act.

I can't help but feel uncontrollably horny whenever I notice that another man's had an insight or inspiration which myself is very used to. It made me a bit jealous, yes, but also amazed, thrilled, when I could see that he marvelously records the hot slutty ass that my wife holds...in such a delightful view.

He keep on fucking her pussy like this, doggie style with her knees over the chair.

1719661977568.jpeg

They had the audacity to lead the fucking session to outside, in the backyard.

Wife said there were neighbors nearby, but they took the risk anyway, trusting the shades of the late night to cover the lewd act.

I can't help but feel uncontrollably horny whenever I notice that another man's had an insight or inspiration which myself is very used to. It made me a bit jealous, yes, but also amazed, thrilled, when I could see that he marvelously records the hot slutty ass that my wife holds...in such a delightful view.

He keep on fucking her pussy like this, doggie style with her knees over the chair.

View attachment 2180833
Love it although they both should have been completely naked if they are going to be daring

That is a sight that I believe gets every husband filled with twisted feelings, torn and hot emotions.

Wife is putting a good effort over another man's rigid dick, using of course her mouth, spit and tongue. Perhaps, even her throat. Pretty much she would be used until the throat limits.

You know pretty well the feelings and sensations the other guy is experiencing, because yourself are more than acquainted with such devoted blowjob that your submissive wife give to you.

But it is not your cock right there.

It is not your cum who is growing and being nurtured by your wife's mouth.

And yes, it is her knees down over that floor. Yes, it is her ass being slapped by other male hands.

You just cum after yield a massive hard-on, filled with jealousy, thrills, erotic thoughts, and an exquisite sense of pride.

You want to feel her blowjob once more. You also want them to feel her mouth again.

View attachment 2158858
I love the format of attaching a story with a pic, and you had my full attention! Your wife is amazingly hot and allowing you to see pics of her while with another guy...priceless! Thanks for sharing.

They keep on fucking bareback.

Raw, skin on skin.

Why would it be any other way? Wife never asks for condoms...even I couldn't recall neither a single time that she implied that I must had wear a preservative during our dating days.

The first time I entered her pussy, I cummed good and warm inside her. So, being a nice and welcoming woman that she is with all male creatures, of course my wife would offer her holes for her friend to use and be pleased as he wishes.

Well, we can see the friendly dick faced a pleasureble dilemma. He got caught thinking if it would be hotter to cum all the way inside wife's pussy, or to spray sperma all over her ass and body. In the midst of such both incredible options, he kinda printed her with the two grand finales.

1719793628382.jpeg

How did you feel about watching your wife being taken outside in front of you?

In that occasion she wasn't taken in front of me, but her testimonial later and the pictures very much bring me to feel as I was indeed there.

I feel caught up, stunned and reflecting how much of a slut she is...I mean, not only as a wife, but as a female.

We don't have a relationship based on humiliation or disgust. In fact, wife is submissive towards me as she is to any man. Contrasting fact as she also exhibits for everyone a very humble, shy personality whenever there isn't sex involved.

But when there is sex, then she is an impressive slut in the sense she is capable (and willing) to manage pleasing many guys around, husband and male friends included. And she actively seeks it, well, she always was an easy girl despite ordinary people around her couldn't even dare to picture my wife that way...as a very sexualized woman.

It is true that I couldn't avoid certain feelings or 'what if' questions. What if she was then married to the other guy, and not me? Would she leave him to fuck me the same way? Would I be included in her list of "male friends"? Is she extracting pleasure from all of this because somehow her husband is being put to watch, or listen?

However, still more than the jealousy mixed with the excitement of voyeurism, I do get very horny thinking over her slutiness.

Wife gets her thrills by acknowledging this for me and to our male friends, too. Wife gets her thrills reading this.

Last edited:
They keep on fucking bareback.

Raw, skin on skin.

Why would it be any other way? Wife never asks for condoms...even I couldn't recall neither a single time that she implied that I must had wear a preservative during our dating days.

The first time I entered her pussy, I cummed good and warm inside her. So, being a nice and welcoming woman that she is with all male creatures, of course my wife would offer her holes for her friend to use and be pleased as he wishes.

Well, we can see the friendly dick faced a pleasureble dilemma. He got caught thinking if it would be hotter to cum all the way inside wife's pussy, or to spray sperma all over her ass and body. In the midst of such both incredible options, he kinda printed her with the two grand finales.

View attachment 2183133
I still can't see why someone would want to Splatter all over that when could be inside of it feeling all those glorious contractions squeezing on your cock while you were unloading it

I still can't see why someone would want to Splatter all over that when could be inside of it feeling all those glorious contractions squeezing on your cock while you were unloading it

Don't you ever feel the urge to cum all over any women's body? It is a very common wish and erotic desire.

Not only amongst men. Wife usually teases asking for cum over the butt, tits and face.

In that occasion she wasn't taken in front of me, but her testimonial later and the pictures very much bring me to feel as I was indeed there.

I feel caught up, stunned and reflecting how much of a slut she is...I mean, not only as a wife, but as a female.

We don't have a relationship based on humiliation or disgust. In fact, wife is submissive towards me as she is to any man. Contrasting fact as she also exhibits for everyone a very humble, shy personality whenever there isn't sex involved.

But when there is sex, then she is an impressive slut in the sense she is capable (and willing) to manage pleasing many guys around, husband and male friends included. And she actively seeks it, well, she always was an easy girl despite ordinary people around her couldn't even dare to picture my wife that way...as a very sexualized woman.

It is true that I couldn't avoid certain feelings or 'what if' questions. What if she was then married to the other guy, and not me? Would she leave him to fuck me the same way? Would I be included in her list of "male friends"? Is she extracting pleasure from all of this because somehow her husband is being put to watch, or listen?

However, still more than the jealousy mixed with the excitement of voyeurism, I do get very horny thinking over her slutiness.

Wife gets her thrills by acknowledging this for me and to our male friends, too. Wife gets her thrills reading this.
I would just love to read any texts and/or words your wife might have written while away on her encounters. If she wrote her version of the story, her feelings, anticipation, leading up to a meeting, and then her feelings right before penetration...wow!

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu