Wife has been using her trips to hometown not only as a way to see her family, but as a springboard for serving local hard cocks.

We have already mentioned to friends over the forum that she already savoured a married man there, the one which from a young age tried and tried to devour her somehow, until the fucker got her.

But he wasn't and isn't the only horny dicked guy to roll in the hay with my darling.

She had already been with another guy for some time (mainly when she traveled there alone), and after a certain hiatus, he resumed contact with us and was very eager to appreciate my wife, now with her blonde style and "a bit more" naughty as Hotwife.

So, recently wife stayed at her mother's house (my mother-in-law), and this particular guy doesn't even live far away (in fact, it's a small town), but to arrange the "sexual meetings" wasn't plain easy, since he was accommodating his elderly father at his own house by the occasion.

The arranged solution was for my wife to invent some escapades whenever there was any breach, claiming to her mother (my mother-in-law is a bit controlling) that she was going to stop by a friend's house quickly, or that she was going to buy something to eat at a drive-thru for the night. That's how they could finally satisfy themselves and each other,

After she returned, we already spent some days watching the photos and videos that the two of them took during sex (fucking in the garage, the tools cabinet, the back of the garden at night, or in the small bathroom near the garage) and she narrated the dealings for me, while jerking off or sucking my cock.

This photo makes us really horny, and I can barely contain the urge to put my hand again over my dick to masturbate. The naughty guy was pulling down my wife's pants with her back and hips arched, revealing her heart-shaped married woman's butt to the delight of both the adulterers.

I might still have so much to hear about...

And we might have so much to tell you about!

View attachment 2151171
I’d plow her

Reactions: Catholic_Wife
Lovely!! 😍😛

Feels like you got tingled for real with this cat's curiosity, senorita! Games are great, but I wonder why you left out the question 1? Fearing to bother the hubby or did he was answering together? Anyways, I'll play along with pleasure! Since you love details too let's forget that past one and move on:

4) I wanna hear the specifics of you lady regarding cocks in your pussy, mouth, ass...could you handle nasty talking, right? Specifics and likes or dislikes when it comes to roll in the hay with bulls or your hubby.

5) You said before you like it rough. How so? With whom?

The game consists in picking questions so I'll add one more 😉

6) How was your sex life when you met your caring and sharing hubby? Could you both put some more photos here, also?

Hola

2 of 3 questions is the game but if you want details I will respond one at time. enjoy there is more time for your curiosity grows ok.

4 - I love sensual soft love making too but what I love most is to feel taken filled and penetrated strongly. I love to feel men are crazy about having me and going inside me grunting and holding me that hurts. My favorite feeling is to be penetrated in the pussy for long time and I am always ready for that. I think maybe I never refused an advance of a man who wanted to penetrate me like this. Only refused if I was sick or angry or if I think was best not going too fast when I was a single lady searching for a steady boyfriend.

I appreciate the kinds of sex and I like to please men doing things I know they want badly even so it was not my taste. I feel pleasure seeing men are having pleasures because of me.

I am proud of my oral sex. Many men twisted their toes and make strange faces while I am sucking the penis head or when I put it whole in my mouth forcing to the limit. It is sort an internal pleasure for me to be recognized as the best oral sex they had and I love this compliments. The down side is that men sometimes keep asking for more oral sex and let my pussy for later.

I do anal sex and like it most of the times. Maybe I am differente from other women who likes the anal penetration to go light and slow after much licking kissing etc. For me it is better if the penis is very hard and we are in the middle of making love inside the pussy and we decide to try anal. It hurts in the beginning but it also enters fast and I feel excited to be used and desired very much so the pain goes turning in pleasure. If man goes very touchy and slow with fear of hurting me then it annoys me. The penis keeps pushing without effect and the heat and the lust slow down. I don't like when men needs much lube and needs to masturbate to make penis hard again. I prefer to feel a little pain first than feeling naughty and stretched later.

Because of that I enjoy making in pussy with my husband. He knows well the way I like to feel penetrated and no other men knows how to give me pleasure so fast inside me this way. But I prefer anal sex with other men. Husband is too caring when coming behind me even he knowing I prefer it hard and fast there. Other men do not have such caring for my ass and so I enjoy anal sex with them often than with husband.

*kiss