Wife on Sybian Ideas

Hi!

Next weekend, my black wife is scheduled to ride a sybian with another man controlling the action. She is supposed to ride it and orgasm multiple times and then he and her will play and fuck to finish. My wife said she will consider being restrained (her wrists cuffed to her ankles while straddling the sybian), but isnt committing to it until she is actually there in the moment. She will not have an anal attachment go into her ass, she hates anal.

My question for yall horny perverts is, do yall have any ideas that I could suggest while this encounter is going down to make it extra perverted or degrading for my black wife.

There is already a racial and age dynamic, in that she is a black late 30s wife and he is an early 60s white guy.

Thoughts?

Sybian rides are a unique experience. If you have the means to safely, comfortably restrain her wrists, a form of light suspension bondage, while she's mounted the toy is a good starting point. Since she's not in control, but another man has the box, if her wrists are bound she'll only be able to writhe about on the Sybian, with reduced ability to control the amount of clitoral and internal vaginal stimulation it provides.

Having a helper that can run an additional clitoral vibrator is also a big win with the Sybian. We like "forced," extended orgasm play with this toy. It can melt a woman down if used properly.

Guys can also enjoy a Sybian ride, if so inclined. There is a 'finger' probe/attachment, as well as a relatively small anal plug/insertable that are pretty amazing. The prostate and anal stim give an amazing erection, and mind-blowing cum. It's fun to watch too. Same idea works on guys, restraint, and helper with a vibe, buzzing the rider's cock-head...

Sybian rides are a unique experience. If you have the means to safely, comfortably restrain her wrists, a form of light suspension bondage, while she's mounted the toy is a good starting point. Since she's not in control, but another man has the box, if her wrists are bound she'll only be able to writhe about on the Sybian, with reduced ability to control the amount of clitoral and internal vaginal stimulation it provides.

Having a helper that can run an additional clitoral vibrator is also a big win with the Sybian. We like "forced," extended orgasm play with this toy. It can melt a woman down if used properly.
We rented one in Las Vegas one time. At first she didn`t want anything to do with it but evidently got turn on enough to let me me strap her on it. She ended riding it 3 or 4 times that night couldn`t even move afterwards had cum so much she was limp.

We rented one in Las Vegas one time. At first she didn`t want anything to do with it but evidently got turn on enough to let me me strap her on it. She ended riding it 3 or 4 times that night couldn`t even move afterwards had cum so much she was limp.
I've only played with one woman that told us the Sybian didn't "do anything" for her. What you're describing is pretty much my consistent with my experience - they get done (because they're totally fucked out exhausted), jelly-legs, sometimes just in a fetal position on the floor with the damn thing still running.

The hottest Sybian thing is to get two or or women playing with it at the same time. They go fucking nuts...

I've only played with one woman that told us the Sybian didn't "do anything" for her. What you're describing is pretty much my consistent with my experience - they get done (because they're totally fucked out exhausted), jelly-legs, sometimes just in a fetal position on the floor with the damn thing still running.

The hottest Sybian thing is to get two or or women playing with it at the same time. They go fucking nuts...
Love to see Karen with you playing with it. Us boys would go crazy.

• Love
Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Hi!

Next weekend, my black wife is scheduled to ride a sybian with another man controlling the action. She is supposed to ride it and orgasm multiple times and then he and her will play and fuck to finish. My wife said she will consider being restrained (her wrists cuffed to her ankles while straddling the sybian), but isnt committing to it until she is actually there in the moment. She will not have an anal attachment go into her ass, she hates anal.

My question for yall horny perverts is, do yall have any ideas that I could suggest while this encounter is going down to make it extra perverted or degrading for my black wife.

There is already a racial and age dynamic, in that she is a black late 30s wife and he is an early 60s white guy.

Thoughts?
I’m sorry. Why would you want to degrade your wife?
Let her enjoy the ride.

The Sybian is our only toy that we have not used yet. I can't wait to turn her in the quivering mess described here.

Thanks all.