Taboo-Black & mixed couples wife sharing

Your wife mounted the white guy in the hotel. You told her you wanted to get a shot of the creampie if he cums inside her. She felt his warm sperm spurting inside her vagina. She let him finish then lifted herself off his dick and moved her thong to the side. She didn't want it blocking the view of the white man's cum dripping out of her pussy.

Attachments

• inside blk (2).gif
    inside blk (2).gif
    24.7 MB · Views: 26
Your wife mounted the white guy in the hotel. You told her you wanted to get a shot of the creampie if he cums inside her. She felt his warm sperm spurting inside her vagina. She let him finish then lifted herself off his dick and moved her thong to the side. She didn't want it blocking the view of the white man's cum dripping out of her pussy.
Already been there . 😉

Husband- "Baby, are you sure about this mixed 3some? I did find a white guy on-line. I let him know what we're into but that it would be the first time for you, going white. He said he'd be gentle".
Wife- "Did you tell him you wanted him to cum inside me"?
Husband- "I did. I just wanted you to be sure. A white dick will be fucking your pussy and he won't pull out until he leaves his cum in you".
Wife- "I'm ready. When"?

That weekend at a hotel...

Attachments

• inside blk doggy.gif
    inside blk doggy.gif
    19.1 MB · Views: 17

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu