Taboo-Black & mixed couples wife sharing

Let's be honest. When wife sharing interracially, there is an element of Taboo involved. When sharing your wife interracially in a mini gang bang and is something your wife suggested, a whole other mental frenzy is going on in your head.
She trusted you to find decent age appropriate guys on the adult site you belong to for the gang bang part. But she's the one who told you to try and get all white guys. She knows this is a kink of yours. That you get off on seeing white cock penetrating her. You've done this with MFM (white male) 3some, but never with this many men. It's ultra sensual to you because you know she let's each of the men cum in her.

Attachments

• black wife shared.gif
    black wife shared.gif
    25.7 MB · Views: 49
Your wife agreed to the MFM threesome you suggested. But she wanted to try something new and really wanted to try it with a white guy. You found a guy on-line that she liked from the photos he sent. You arranged the "date". He came over and the 3 of you got along really well. At some point during the small talk your wife gave you a signal to get things started.
The 3 of you went into a spare room where you already had the camera set up. When you closed the door behind you, you were shocked when your wife turned and kissed the stranger passionately and told him, "I want that white dick in my ass". She rarely, rarely takes it anal because it makes her feel vulnerable. If the male is not careful she can be hurt. But at the same time it makes her feel extra naughty, like she's a slut for the male.
Well, here's what happened.

Attachments

• white banged.gif
    white banged.gif
    22.5 MB · Views: 35
I had the pleasure of being a bull for a black Hotwife for a little bit. Mixed couple, he is Latino. Fuck she was fun. The contrast between my pale white skin and her extremely dark black skin was just beautiful

Very few black couples who consider themselves Stag/Vixen. Where the wife is shared with other males with the husbands encouragement, participation, and vetting. So basically MFM threesome.
I'll be posting scenarios of such relationships. Not all of them will necessarily be of my wife and me. It will really be focusing on black wives who prefer to be shared with white men. To the delight of her husband who may be black or white. Please feel free to join in.
I have to say, I never thought I'd see a black cock in a cage

I had the pleasure of being a bull for a black Hotwife for a little bit. Mixed couple, he is Latino. Fuck she was fun. The contrast between my pale white skin and her extremely dark black skin was just beautiful
I know exactly what you me. There's a little taboo there. Her submission and desire to please. There is definitely some fantasy stuff going on in the mind.

Your wife wanted a little weekend play time and mentioned wanting to try white cock. You had your work buddy Richard in mind. The time came and she was really getting into it. She knew you would be taking pictures but wanted to hide her face should you post them. You got this pic of her sucking white dick and prepping her pussy for when Richard inserts his tool.

nice.jpg