Wife likes to feel cum inside her

I don’t cum often and recently I set my wife up for her first massage with a young man I met on line, she got aroused and he ended up putting it inside her and he cum a few minutes later and that’s when she had a huge orgasm. She told me it intensifies her orgasm so we had him come back and again it happened. I have had three different guys do her now and it happens everytime!
Id love use ur korean wife and make her cum and organs like crazy 🤪

I don’t cum often and recently I set my wife up for her first massage with a young man I met on line, she got aroused and he ended up putting it inside her and he cum a few minutes later and that’s when she had a huge orgasm. She told me it intensifies her orgasm so we had him come back and again it happened. I have had three different guys do her now and it happens everytime!
Yes. They love feeling that cock spurt cream inside them. They love it even more when hubby licks that used pussy clean.

Attachments

• cuckservice02.jpg
    cuckservice02.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 21
  • cuckservice03e.png
    cuckservice03e.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 20
  • cuckreal08.jpg
    cuckreal08.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 20
  • cuckreal09c.jpg
    cuckreal09c.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 20
Basically, if you are inside my wife you will cum in her. Firstly, her pussy is just so gorgeously wet when she is having sex, usually multi-orgasmic, that you won’t be able to stop yourself from cumming. Secondly, if you are inside her she won’t let you out of her without giving her what she wants more than anything else. She’ll lock you in with her legs and grind and squeeze the sperm out of you.

Wifey loves cum inside her, I have seen her with her boyfriends, if she is in a missionary position, she will raise her hips, to keep it inside and if she is on top, she will ask to flip over if she feels the throbbing, she now has an implant in her arms, like a long term pill and a diapharm, so kinda a double protection against pregnency, of course if she is having sex with someone new or there is any indication of STD she will ask him to wear a condom.

Reactions: My redhed 4 bbc
We frequently play in a MFM with her boyfriend and she loves cum in her but we try to play as safe as possible understanding we are all tested and only have sex within the relationship but a woman does risk infections with multiple loads going in back to back on an ongoing basis so we have opted to unload in other ways, her mouth or in the air until the last round and we decide who will cum inside of her for the finale. Because I have this option most all of the time we often let him cum inside of her during MFM. Of course we both do during solo play.

I love this to.i holld her tits so he can tit fuck her.stay under her and play with his cock while he cums in her.i love to feel his cock as the cum goes in.
Yeah, my wife is the same. You just have to be very careful which we are, but it’s one of those things that even though we know the consequences of we just can’t get enough of it.

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu