wife hiding her feelings

has any husband who is cuck curious and trying to convince wife, has noticed she is hiding the real feeling and says no when discussing ? hubby notices she get excited and try to hide the inner feelings ? Also anyone has wives who fall in love or emotionally got attached with the bull ?

Reactions: Catholic_Wife
Just curious, are these scenarios that you're worried about with YOUR wife? Or maybe a situation you're already facing?

Regardless, communication is KEY. You have to show her that the only way you would get mad or upset with her is if she DOESN'T share her thoughts and feelings about everything.

Reactions: Maheejayasekara
has any husband who is cuck curious and trying to convince wife, has noticed she is hiding the real feeling and says no when discussing ? hubby notices she get excited and try to hide the inner feelings ? Also anyone has wives who fall in love or emotionally got attached with the bull ?

We long past the beggining phase, but wife used to retreat a little as some sort of defense, fearing that an open relationship might be the end of our own relationship. In many cases women are eager to experience her sexual desires but they don't want to jeopardize a meaningful long-term relation with her husband or boyfriend. That is a rock-solid ice to break.

Wife never fall for other men in this romantic sense, we would say. But sometimes she admitted to be a little too much attached or particularly desiring one of our male friends.

Reactions: Maheejayasekara
We long past the beggining phase, but wife used to retreat a little as some sort of defense, fearing that an open relationship might be the end of our own relationship. In many cases women are eager to experience her sexual desires but they don't want to jeopardize a meaningful long-term relation with her husband or boyfriend. That is a rock-solid ice to break.

Wife never fall for other men in this romantic sense, we would say. But sometimes she admitted to be a little too much attached or particularly desiring one of our male friends.
exactly the case with most of wives...including mine.......their mind and body need it but the feelings such as family, kids, family bonds, cultural and social concerns keep them away from what exactly they want......They even never open up ......sometimes their body reactions can not be hidden any longer then they give up for that moment...you are 100% true...like to chat dm

My wife did fall for one of her bulls. She didn't leave me, but she said she wanted to keep him as a long-term boyfriend. She had fallen for him, and he gave her the big orgasms that I couldn't. She said she needed him for the better sex, but also for something more emotional. Fortunately his wife found out, so he stopped seeing my wife. She was very upset for a few weeks.

Reactions: SNJ_Dom
This did happen once. The wife reconnected with one of her serious boyfriends from high school. It had been many years so she did not think the old feelings would resurface she just wanted to fuck him again. Once they did meet she said it was like going back in time and the strong feelings (love) she had had was back. She was unsure how to handle it and kept her feelings from me for awhile. Eventually she admitted how she felt and that she was still in love with him. At first I was unsure how to feel about it but I realized that it is possible for a person to love two people at once and in this case I was still number one and her feelings towards him where not a threat to our marriage. At the end of the day it just meant that her emotional connection to the sex with him had a lot more meaning than others. It was not casual. She only met up with him a few times since he lived out of state so it ended as fast as it began and in the end was just another one of our adventures.

Reactions: SNJ_Dom