Wife being treated like a cheap whore

Hey there, I been thinking a lot about your original post and the comments, As a wife of a great husband who shares me with others I have many mixed feelings about your post. I'll share a few, first you were sharing her with other men, so why would you not think he would not talk about her to others. That seems to be a fact of life, I know we wish they did not but it is life, I agree it was kind of cheap shot to Invite you both and not telling you the idea was for men to hit on her, I defiently don't like that, unless I know up front what the party is about, but she did not stop his advances so she was expressing an openness or agreement to his advances, I totally get that part, I would be the same way, and then you say it excited you to know they were talking about her like a slut but you are upset they are calling her a slut, I for one I do not like to be called a slut or whore or prostitute, or easy fuck, I used to think the term hot wife was nice until I learned it was a wife cheating and a cuckold husband, which we are not, I thought It meant I was a hot or sexy wife of my husbands, so I can accept the term hotwife, although not a cuckold couple as I like to think I am sexy and men desire me and my man is willing to share me with them for fun, I really prefer to be called a sexy lady or hot lady, but I know how men think or talk and accept that I guess, I for one, love to be hit on at functions, I love the attention, and my man loves it as well, I normally do not wear panties when we are out, so if a man's hand gets that far up my dress, he will know I am available, as far as a guy asking me to his place, I'd have to be sure he understood we are a package deal my husband and I, as for the men we play with I doubt they would talk about me as an easy fuck, as we play as a couple almost always, the only exception is a guy we have known for a while, I may go with him alone once in a while but it is rare. Just some thoughts, but if it happened as you say, it is not really nice of the host to think your wife is like that, I agree with that part, but she did allow the hand on her panties, what is a guy to think. If your hand is on my panties or pussy for me it means I am willing to go further with you, Just my thoughts. Thanks for the thought provoking post.
Sue.
the hand touching her cunt was awkward as she didnt want to make a scene. What i found almost funny was that the guy we had shared with had obviously rold his mates about fucking this really cute sexy girl, but not that i had always been with them when he fucked her. That might have sounded a bit weird to his mates i guess and even more if he has told them we had been in her cunt at the same time once!

My current wife is different and i realish her being approached and touched in public

the hand touching her cunt was awkward as she didnt want to make a scene. What i found almost funny was that the guy we had shared with had obviously rold his mates about fucking this really cute sexy girl, but not that i had always been with them when he fucked her. That might have sounded a bit weird to his mates i guess and even more if he has told them we had been in her cunt at the same time once!

My current wife is different and i realish her being approached and touched in public
Yea I do understand, all the concerns, the not make a scene, and the betrail of a friend saying your wife was easy fuck, Happy you enjoy sharing your new wife, I get that part also, my man love to share me.

Reactions: andysmith
Yea I do understand, all the concerns, the not make a scene, and the betrail of a friend saying your wife was easy fuck, Happy you enjoy sharing your new wife, I get that part also, my man love to share me.
there is a certain concern when lads start dirty dancing with her or feeling her up in a busy bar, but so far nothing happened that i was not ok with and it is such a buzz to see your woman treated that way

Reactions: Ht805cpl
A while back I threw a surprise birthday party for Bob. Counting us there were five couples. It wasn't long before the four other ladies had Bob in the bedroom giving him a 'birthday present'. I walked in and when I saw them I simply said this means I have the four other guys all to myself. I went into the room where they were at, stripped down, spread my legs wide and said "have at it guys". They listened well. I wanted to be their slut and they knew it. I'm pretty sure it was the most cum I've ever had in me at one time. 😈

A while back I threw a surprise birthday party for Bob. Counting us there were five couples. It wasn't long before the four other ladies had Bob in the bedroom giving him a 'birthday present'. I walked in and when I saw them I simply said this means I have the four other guys all to myself. I went into the room where they were at, stripped down, spread my legs wide and said "have at it guys". They listened well. I wanted to be their slut and they knew it. I'm pretty sure it was the most cum I've ever had in me at one time. 😈
Love your style. ❤️💋

• Love
Reactions: NancyJo
I wonder who had the best time - Bob or you, though I’m sure everyone had a lot of fun. Great planning on your part, though, making sure you got all the men to take care of you. I bet they were very happy with their slut.
J.

• Love
Reactions: NancyJo
My wife sleeps with most every male in our friend group and then some we have been together for 6 years and for the past few our circle all knows and she absolutely loves the attention and is very into submission so always eager to be used it makes things interesting and exciting that's for sure
She looks fun for some great fucking.

Reactions: andysmith