Wife being treated like a cheap whore

Cassie told me she went out with her friend Ayumi and her friends Mike and Kim. Mike took one look at Cassie and said "I'm gonna fuck you." Later they went back to Mike's apartment. The girls sat on a couch. Kim went in and fucked her boyfriend Mike first. Ayumi went in second and got fucked, then Cassie. She loved being one of his whores and slept with him and Kim a few more times. She said the sex was hot because he was so alpha and she had no choice but to do what he asked. She and Kim had to put on a show for him too.
Your wife is definitely sexy, but someone named "Ayumi" would love to know what she looks like too!

Not long after we started dating May and I went to a pool party at a mutual friend's house. After May and I arrived we drifted off to talk with people each of us knew best. After perhaps 45 minutes I needed to use the bathroom. As I entered the recreation room/bar area, who do I see but May. She was on her knees sucking some guy's cock as he sat on the couch. He had one of her tits out of the bikini top and was playing with her nipples.

I was stunned when I saw them, but May saw me and waved to me with the guy's cock in her mouth. I asked what the hell was going on. The guy responded: "She's sucking my cock!" I told him: "That's my fucking girlfriend!" I guess that put him over the edge. As soon as I said that he grabbed May's head and started cumming in May's mouth, looking down at her and over at me. After he dumped his load in her mouth he told me he'd heard that was a little Asian cocksucker inside.

Not long after we started dating May and I went to a pool party at a mutual friend's house. After May and I arrived we drifted off to talk with people each of us knew best. After perhaps 45 minutes I needed to use the bathroom. As I entered the recreation room/bar area, who do I see but May. She was on her knees sucking some guy's cock as he sat on the couch. He had one of her tits out of the bikini top and was playing with her nipples.

I was stunned when I saw them, but May saw me and waved to me with the guy's cock in her mouth. I asked what the hell was going on. The guy responded: "She's sucking my cock!" I told him: "That's my fucking girlfriend!" I guess that put him over the edge. As soon as I said that he grabbed May's head and started cumming in May's mouth, looking down at her and over at me. After he dumped his load in her mouth he told me he'd heard that was a little Asian cocksucker inside.
Too late to stop just sit back and watch him enjoy her.

Reactions: DewMyWife

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu