Why would a guy want his Wife/GF to fuck another man?

What is the main reason your Wife/GF fucks other men?

• She wanted to fuck a particular guy.

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • She is promiscuous and needs lots of different men

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • She does it for me. I love watching her be my slut.

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • She enjoys sex and having MFM is fun for us.

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • We are both bi-sexual and we enjoy sex with everyone.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • We are swingers first and we both fuck others

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • She is poly amorous and naturally fell in love with me and another man.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do to a injury or disease Im not able to sexually satisfy her.

• I have a humiliation fetish she satisfies by fucking others

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • I was truly born with a micro penis and she fucks hung men to be sexually satisfied.

• Total voters
Yes v true. I will usually drive her to her date and pick up in the morning. We invariably fuck while she tells me the details. I ask her questions about his cock, how he fucked, how much she orgasmed and so on. She's usually shy to talk but I coax it out of her. To know that only a few hrs earlier she was spreading her legs for him and cumming as she was taking his cock up her vagina is so hot. And yes she is usually so wet. It's a total release for us both.
It’s similar for us. But usually I see her straight afterwards. She is never shy about giving me all the details. She enjoys pressing my buttons.

Reactions: JHotbrewer
Interestingly, I have been saying this for over 50 years..... I used to sake the question back at school even.... how come a guy that fucks around is lauded and admired for being such a 'STUD', getting a free pass on any other character flaws, but girls that exercise their own personal choice to fuck who and when they want for THEIR OWN PLEASURE, how come they instantly get 'slut-shamed' and societally shunned.... what happened to good for the goose and gander, if we turn that around and say what's good for the gander is surely damn well just as good for the goose.... so hear hear James, very well said indeed!👏👏👏

Oh and btw, some advice I have occasionally offered in encouraging and supporting self -expressive women, is that insults and words are only as offensive as you take and allow them to be.... it's about time the term 'slut' was reclaimed, taken away from the insecure idiotic repressives and OWNED, proudly owned, by our 'girls' (as a broadly inclusive term for all women) - if women stood up and just OWNED the term, it takes away the weapon of insult, because if instead of being insulted the target thanks you for the compliment and straight out owns it as a proud slut... they have nothing! 🤷‍♂️
Totally agree. Lynn freely admits she’s a slut so I’m not calling her anything she wouldn’t call herself. I’m definitely in the camp of slut admirer rather than shamer.
J.

• Haha
Reactions: BigSkies
While there is no denying that my wife finds more sexual pleasure from a man with a very big cock. she isn't solely driven by the lust of her pussy. Her cuckolding me is exciting for us because no one else would ever suspect it. It is a secret that only we share.
We enjoy satisfying each other. And at the moment our kinks happen to be perfectly in line. That is kind of the bottom line.
Similar to us. No one would ever suspect it and the very few people who know, are completely surprised.

For us, it all started with letting her live out some fantasies which included having a MFM. We invited one of her ex boyfriends in to live that out and one thing led to another after a while. She enjoys his big cock and I love knowing she’s getting the best pleasure.

Reactions: piki-johnny
Really appreciate reading your post.
“Even after all these years I can’t fully rationalise my particular kink and to be honest I no longer try too”
Love that! I just tell my wife Im cross-wired to enjoy her experiencing sexual pleasure as much as I do my own.

Compersion is the word used to describe this emotion.
Thanks for the comment. I have to admit, though, that it makes my motivation sound a little more altruistic than it really probably is. Of course I’d love it if every time Lynn got fucked, the sex for her was amazing. The truth is I get turned on almost as much just from the fact that she’s giving herself to other men and seeing their pleasure in having her. Lynn has fucked a lot of men so of course the sex hasn’t been fantastic for her every time but I’ll admit I still get aroused even when it hasn’t been that great for her. Just means I have to make sure she’s satisfied when it’s my turn.
Obvisiously it’s more exciting for all involved when the sex is amazing, when she’s having a blast and pulling out all the stops to be pleasured and to please. When Lynn gets it on with a random man obviously she’s hoping that the sex is going to be good and those are definitely the times that make memories. But for her it’s also about the fun of the chase, the flirting, the seducing or being seduced, or even the excitement of a quick and dirty impromptu fuck.. For me the arousal comes as much from the act of her giving herself to other men and the knowledge that they are enjoying having her as from the sex itself. If that sounds a bit weird, it probably is. Like I say, I no longer try to rationalise my kink. But the important thing is that we both get what we need from what we do.
James

Reactions: Jsking31