Why do guys like to share their wives?

I just want someone to enjoy her as much as I do, but to see them be much rougher than me.

Beat her tits, ravage her pussy and so on.

For example, Her right labia has a tendency to hurt when having sex and I want someone to fuck her so hard it detaches from her clit permanently. If they ripped both sides I’d be in heaven.

Here are my reasons for sharing my wife…. First reason, I guess as the husband, my fantasy is to see her enjoy and experience a bigger curvier cock that hits places I don’t. I want to hear her make noises that I’ve never heard her scream before. I want to hold her hand while she is on her back and I wanna kiss her while she’s on all fours taking it from behind.
Secondly, again as a husband, I am uncertain whether I want her to meet someone by herself and let my imagination run wild when she comes home and she tells me all about it because I really want to see her face and hear her moans from a different cock. I want her to feel things she’s never felt before. I am only average in size (ok maybe a little below average).
Lastly, there has to be a more primal reason.. when another man takes your wife(especially if he cums in her), it’s like a switch that kicks a man’s sex drive into overdrive. Now the husbands job is to “Reclaim his wife” as his own. This has to be the main reason for us wanting to live this lifestyle.. but we also want her to be fully satisfied.. now go out and share her and let her come home and let the reclaiming sex begin.. remember after she comes home it’s her opportunity to tell you everything she felt or everything she did if she was alone with the other guy. Happy Hunting..!

I just want someone to enjoy her as much as I do, but to see them be much rougher than me.

Beat her tits, ravage her pussy and so on.

For example, Her right labia has a tendency to hurt when having sex and I want someone to fuck her so hard it detaches from her clit permanently. If they ripped both sides I’d be in heaven.
Oh my that’s some good fuckin’..!

Reactions: Alwayshard
I have said this before, but I will say it again. Every normal person drives around in a family car. They plod from A to B and lead dreary lives, but let's say you were given a Porche or a Ferrari. Would you let others touch it, look at it from it's pipes to under the hood? If they asked to go for a spin in the car, if you knew it wasnt going to be damaged would you refuse them? It's like owning the best thing in the world, the only thing in YOUR world and people want to know, even for a moment, what it is like to be you.
The build up to the moment is everything. Watching her being striped naked by another man. Then watching as he spreads those pussy lips so he can taste what you taste all the time. Then when the moment arrives and he is positioning his cock at the entrance reserved only for you, you get second thoughts, doubt that things will never be the same again, jealousy that he shouldn't be doing that to your private sanctuary. Then something else takes hold, LUST. As he penetrates and her pussy lips part, you will find yourself holding your own cock as he pushes deeper and deeper until you hear her groans. The rhythm builds and her cries get louder as this extra spare cock is doing to her what you do, making her cum with every thrust until he stiffens. Then with a couple of extra thrusts he pulls out and you see the strings of cum stretching from the end of his cock to her pussy.
That's why we do it again and again, always trying to re-enact the first time
I hope this helps

I have said this before, but I will say it again. Every normal person drives around in a family car. They plod from A to B and lead dreary lives, but let's say you were given a Porche or a Ferrari. Would you let others touch it, look at it from it's pipes to under the hood? If they asked to go for a spin in the car, if you knew it wasnt going to be damaged would you refuse them? It's like owning the best thing in the world, the only thing in YOUR world and people want to know, even for a moment, what it is like to be you.
The build up to the moment is everything. Watching her being striped naked by another man. Then watching as he spreads those pussy lips so he can taste what you taste all the time. Then when the moment arrives and he is positioning his cock at the entrance reserved only for you, you get second thoughts, doubt that things will never be the same again, jealousy that he shouldn't be doing that to your private sanctuary. Then something else takes hold, LUST. As he penetrates and her pussy lips part, you will find yourself holding your own cock as he pushes deeper and deeper until you hear her groans. The rhythm builds and her cries get louder as this extra spare cock is doing to her what you do, making her cum with every thrust until he stiffens. Then with a couple of extra thrusts he pulls out and you see the strings of cum stretching from the end of his cock to her pussy.
That's why we do it again and again, always trying to re-enact the first time
I hope this helps
Great description..! Like I said to a certain point it’s a primal feeling..

I'm just addicted to sloppy seconds. Well that's not quite true because I only want it with my wife. Also you can't fully appreciate how sexy she is when you're involved in the act, it's only when you can just sit back and watch that you can fully appreciate all the little niceties that she puts into making it good for guy.

I'm just addicted to sloppy seconds. Well that's not quite true because I only want it with my wife. Also you can't fully appreciate how sexy she is when you're involved in the act, it's only when you can just sit back and watch that you can fully appreciate all the little niceties that she puts into making it good for guy.
Silky seconds - oh my! There's just nothing like watching 'your' wife really enjoying another cock - the look on her face, noises she's making, the smell of sex. Then, a man grunting while he's ramming his cock as deep as he can get in 'your' wife - knowing that with each grunt he's filling her with his sperm. Watching his flaccid cock slip out of her pussy, then seeing her pussy gaping, oozing cum from the fucking she just received. Dang, making me hard just thinks about it, lol.

Im a wife.. i think its cuz..he knows im a slut that needs many .different cocks and just revels in my lust anjd continuos orgasmic pleasure. When met him i was in my 2nd marriage..and had 7 or 8 regular fuckbuddys keeping me happy.. so its not like he didnt know my habits🙂:O crissy

Attachments

• christine heaven.gif
    christine heaven.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
  • christine watch and fuck.gif
    christine watch and fuck.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 8