Who likes women with a full bush? No shaving? Post your wifes or gfs hot hairy pussy

I'm not particularly hairy either. I do feel it's nicer for my husband if he's down there, that I don't have too much hair. He says he doesn't care, but I feel more self conscious in case it smells or something. In return, he keeps his hair around his dick and balls nice and short!🤗
" In case it smells?" Honey, for me smelling pussy is totally hot. I always keep a pair of my girl friends wet used panties to smell when I jerk off. I think most guys love a smelly pussy too. I'd be curious what your hubby would say if you asked him.

Awesome pussy 🔥 👅👅😋😍

I'm bi and love women with beautiful big hairy pussy. Love nice thick pussy hair... Natural.. Show off your wifes or girlfriends hairy pussy.. Show off her natural bush.. The hairier , the better... Here is my big old hairy pussy.....
I totally agree, I like them so hairy she has to wear two pairs of panties to hold it in. 🙂 I'm bi too but like my boy friend shaved. Go figure.

I’ve started to much prefer hairy. She let it grow nice and thick for awhile. She came home from work, sweaty and tired. Our boyfriend at the time was over. She wanted nothing to do with us until she showered. That didn’t happen. Both holes got wrecked and that thick black hair really held the sex for me to enjoy afterwards.
Amazing…love her full bush