Big cocks bringing orgasms is a myth.

Before I was married I fucked a lot of women. Most easily got off when I'd do oral, some got off when we fucked.
The cheating married women always had an orgasm, some said they rarely did with hubby at home. Probably the exitment of cheating ?
Married 25+ years now.
We get with a guy we know for mfm fun. My wife could easily cum when I'd go down on her or with a vibrator.
Our friend is 8+, I'm 6+. She cums easily with him when he's doing her. She can cum with me while I'm fucking her but only when he's with us and after she's cum with him. She gets REALLY turned on when he's with us. I think it's the whole thing that she's into, two guys taking turns with her, she seems to absolutely love it. I'm sure the size of his dick helps but I like to think the mental excitement is a big part of it.

In our case is not a mith.

My girlfriend never had a vaginal orgasm before with me. She only could cum with my fingers and my tongue on her clit. But when I bought our first big dildo, the first time she used it, she had to stop because she felt something very strange she said. Too much pleasure, she said!

So I'm the second chance she had the biggest orgasm she ever had before. And it was a 7 inches dildo.

When she met her current bull for the first time she told me she came more than 12 times that night. Now she cums much more than that, I can guarantee.

I think not all the women are the same, some women can cum 2 or 3 times, other women are multi-orgasmic and can cum dozens of times.

Reactions: lea36c
بنابراین، من سعی خواهم کرد تا آنجا که می توانم این را کوتاه نگه دارم. وقتی به این فکر میکردم که همسرم را وارد سبک زندگیای کنم که به آن اشاره کردم، او آن را کنار گذاشت. من داستان هایی دیده ام که چگونه مردان به آرامی در طول سال ها او را به آنجا رساندند. زیرا آنها می دانستند که یک خروس ‘big چقدر بهتر خواهد بود. من همسرم را تن تن می کنم، خیس می چکد، دهان باز می کند. من شش اینچ و کمی دور هستم. برخی از موقعیتهایی که میتوانیم با برداشتن یک اینچ از ‘doggy’ انجام دهیم، موقعیت پیچیدهتری وجود دارد که یک اینچ اضافی کمک میکند. بنابراین من با یک پسر چت می کردم و او از من دعوت کرد تا در چند شب سوینگرز او شرکت کنم. گفتم فقط می خواهم مشاهده کنم، همسرم نمی داند. من برهنه شدم زیرا اگر این کار را نمی کردم عجیب بود. من بچه هایی را دیدم که خروس های بزرگی داشتند که زنان را می کوبیدند. یک ارگاسم مناسب مشاهده نشد. سر و صداهای بلند و غرغر. اما ارگاسم نه. مگر اینکه در حال کوبیدن با کلیت او بازی می کرد یا او را آسیاب می کرد! من دیدم بچه هایی با خروس های متوسط و بزرگ همان زنان را لعنت می کنند و حدس می زنند, دقیقاً همین نتیجه را از نظر ارگاسم زنان بدون توجه به اندازه! برخی از زنان با بزرگها درد داشتند، اما به نظر میرسید که آن را دوست داشتند، برخی که با بزرگها بسیار پر سر و صداتر بودند، بسیار آرامتر و در خانه با زنان متوسطتر به نظر میرسیدند. یک پسر یک خروس نازک واقعا بلند داشت و توجه زیادی به او جلب شد و یکی دو چیز را به من نشان داد! در کل. من 3 بار رفته ام و ندیده ام که یک زن تنها از دخول ارگاسم داشته باشد. مگر اینکه سبک دختر گاوچران خرد کن یا اسباب بازی ها و انگشتان در حین لعنتی استفاده شده باشد. نمی توانم دروغ بگویم. به نظر می رسید که زنان تنوع مردان را دوست داشتند و مطمئناً آن را دوست داشتند. اما دیک های بزرگی که ارگاسم می آوردند هرگز اتفاق نیفتاد. من گاوهای نر و اردک های زیادی را خواندم که نوشتند ‘he در او لغزید و او 5 بار با پنج رانش ’ آمد. الان دارم به این مزخرف میگم. در حالی که قبل از اینکه باور کنم! مطمئناً چند فانتزی جنسی را که هر چند من را داغ کرده بود خراب کرده است. هر فکری? زنان، به ویژه آنهایی که تأیید شده اند شگفت انگیز خواهند بود.
من سایز بزرگ دارم به نظرتون چند اینچ میشه?
So, I’ll try and keep this as short as I can. Been thinking about getting my wife into the lifestyle I’ve mentioned it, she bat it away. I’ve seen stories of how men slowly over years got her there. Because they knew how much better a ‘big cock’ would be. I make my wife cum tonnes, dripping wet, mouth open. I’m six inches and a little girthy. Some positions we could do with me taking an inch off ‘doggy’ then there are more complicated position where an extra inch would help. So I was chatting to a guy and he invited me to attend a few of his swingers nights. I said I just wanted to observe, my wife doesn’t know. I did get naked as it would have been weird if I didn’t. I saw guys with huge cocks pounding women. Not one decent orgasm observed. Loud noises and grunts. But no orgasms. UNLESS he was playing with her clit while banging her or she was grinding him! I saw guys with average cocks and big ones fuck the same women and guess what, exactly the same outcome in terms of the women having an orgasm regardless of size! Some women were in pain with the big ones but seemed to like it, some who were a lot more vocal with the big ones seemed way more relaxed and at home with the more average ones. One guy had a really long thin cock and he got loads of attention and showed me a thing or two! All in all. I’ve been 3 times and not seen A SINGLE WOMAN have an orgasm from penetration only. Unless there was clit grinding cowgirl style or toys and fingers used while being fucked. Can’t lie. The women seemed to love the variety of men and were certainly loving it. But big dicks bringing orgasms never happened. I read so many bulls and ducks writing ‘he slid in her and she came 5 times on five thrusts’. I’m calling this nonsense now. Whereas before I was believing it! Certainly has ruined a few sexual fantasies that got me hot though. Any thoughts? Females, especially VERIFIED ones would be AMAZING.
I have a large size, how many inches do you think it is?

I'm only six inches long but also nearly six in circumference. It's rare my wife doesn't orgasm at least twice in missionary. It's not just what you do with your dick, but what you do with your mouth, teeth, tongue on her neck, shoulders, ears, mouth while you're fucking her. Read the manual!

Before I was married I fucked a lot of women. Most easily got off when I'd do oral, some got off when we fucked.
The cheating married women always had an orgasm, some said they rarely did with hubby at home. Probably the exitment of cheating ?
Married 25+ years now.
We get with a guy we know for mfm fun. My wife could easily cum when I'd go down on her or with a vibrator.
Our friend is 8+, I'm 6+. She cums easily with him when he's doing her. She can cum with me while I'm fucking her but only when he's with us and after she's cum with him. She gets REALLY turned on when he's with us. I think it's the whole thing that she's into, two guys taking turns with her, she seems to absolutely love it. I'm sure the size of his dick helps but I like to think the mental excitement is a big part of it.
This is what I’m saying. Most men want to see their wives fuck big cocks. So they chose a bull with a big cock and then the wife cums so hard they think it’s because of the size of his cock. But it’s the situation. First 7 months of my relationship with my wife she’d come from me fucking her missionary. That hasn’t happened in years. I’ve fucked maybe 150 normal women and about 300 prostitues. Out of those women, I’d say 100 would cum from that first few day sex excitement alone, no extra effort on clit play, just fucking. I’ve had 3 hoes cum from me fucking them.

Reactions: Yakamoz
View attachment 2227395

Well, then she’s the best actress on the planet when I fuck her with this. She moans, moves, and cums like never before.
Yeah but come on, if my wife bought a flashlight and gave me some dirty talk while rubbing it up and down on my cock and really working for my orgasms I’d probably cum so hard I’d shoot through the end of it. She’s experiencing something like a cock inside her and imagining it’s someone else. Buy a medium size one and do the same thing.

Ok, can we hear your opinion?
maybe you won't understand. My husband has a 16 cm dick and I enjoy it and experience orgasms with him because I make tender and passionate love with him. My young bbc bull has a 24 cm dick and I don't make love with him, I mate with him and enjoy that mating. So making love and mating is not the same as my husband's smaller cock and this bigger cock of my bbc big always brings me to orgasm

I'm not a sexologist, but in my experience non-clitoral vaginal orgasms from intercourse are possible if both partners know the mechanics. And wow are they amazing. The key is stroking the g-spot with the cockhead, which requires the woman squeezing to push the g-spot toward the mouth of her pussy and the guy taking the right angle.

My ex loved sex and read a lot of how to books. For years she vacillated between striving to have a vaginal O and getting frustrated and swearing they were a myth. We still had a good sex life including lots of orgasms, but they were all from oral or vibrators on her clit.

Then, in her 50s, someone used his fingers to stroke her g-spot and she had a completely different orgasm that blew her mind. Can't remember if more research followed, but over a couple weeks and a few sessions she learned that by squeezing her pussy muscles - she said it was a little like bearing down when giving birth - she could push the g-spot toward the mouth of her pussy, close enough for a cock to reach it. With a little instruction and feedback I easily learned how to adjust my angle could feel my dickhead hitting it. Voila vaginal orgasm.

And what an orgasm it is. Left her a writhing, clenching, moaning and gasping, sopping mess. And the best thing is they're repeatable. Before she learned those, 2 orgasms was a good night, 3 a banner one and often 1 would finish her. Once we learned the vaginal variety, double-digit sessions became common. Once I counted - I had to count because she was incapable - 27 in a 90 minute session. She'd get to the point where she was utterly exhausted and begged to stop. And then I'd make her have 3 more. God it was fun.

It wasn't purely a mechanical equation. She still needed good loving and foreplay to ramp her arousal up for that first climax. But the anticipation of what was coming helped with that.

Sorry to go on. To wrap up, I recommend them.

Reactions: Ferox80
Wife had a side guy for about 3 years and said his was the smallest she's ever seen but he was one of her best. She had multiple orgasms in various positions and he was the only guy who ever made her squirt, which she thought was a myth. I don't know exactly how small. When I ask, she just said "Very small. Big balls but tiny dick." Yet, he apparently made her cum like noone else has.

I am an average 6 inches. I never imagined that I could make a woman feel special. But, what do you know! On woman in her late 30s thanked me, saying "I feel like a woman for the first time." An older black woman said that at last someone made her feel good and it was a "f-----g white guy." Another woman bucked like one of those mechanical bulls whenever I did oral and then screwed her. She would ask, "what are you doing to me?" Another woman asked, "how big is your cock? I never had anything like it." That really floored me. My current wife thanked me for letting her find her sexuality. I never dreamed that little old me could do that to woman. On the other hand, a divorcee once told me that she disliked sex with her husband because he was too big for her.

Reactions: Ocguy
I am 9.5" and around 6.5" girth. Have been with a few couples and size queens.

Size Matters, but, it is not even close to the only thing that matters. Work out, be fit, take care of yourself and dress well. This all matters a lot.

Being well endowed, and, knowing how to use it, is a cherry on the cake. Women often will enjoy that fullness feeling. It can be addicting. Once a woman is comfortable with you, you can help her orgasm with the size. But there is a base work that needs to be done.

But again, just being hung doesn't mean much on its own.

• Love
Reactions: Ocguy