Who has seen you wife naked that shouldn't have?

the guy who fixes our notebooks. When mine was back i realized he had managed to recover some deleted files and there were all about my wife naked. I told her, and since then their relationship changed for good. She has always something to fix and calls him often, much more than before and I have found him at home when I arrived, must say working on her netbook. I asked directly if she wanted to fuck him and she only smiled, probably already has.

A few men have seen my wife naked. I think I even have a previous post about it in this thread. Well, that group is about to get a lot bigger. My wife had breast enhancement surgery about a week and a half ago. I had long maintained that if a woman is going to go through the pain, aggravation and expense of the procedure she’ll want to show them off! She definitely agrees with me and I told her (somewhat kiddingly) that she is forbidden to buy any new tops or dresses that don’t highlight her new boobs as appropriate in the situation. She kinda looked at me like “duh”.😁

She’s had only one hotwife experience but that was some time ago unfortunately. These days we hang out with a bunch of fun, but vanilla (as far as we know) couples. The wife of one of these couples was my wife’s inspiration for going through with the procedure. In fact my wife even used the same surgeon. She told me she was going to invite her over for lunch soon to compare notes (and of course boobs). I asked her if she was going to invite the husband as well. She just said, “sure, i don’t mind showing them to Mike too”. That makes me happy and optimistic that a lot more men will be seeing her naked boobs soon! As a bonus, I guess I get to see Mike’s wife’s boobs as well! And who knows, the increased exposure might even lead to another hotwife experience.

I always like to tease her with “rules” that she only follows if she wants to. Both the couple coming over and we have swimming pools. My new “rule” is that anytime it’s just the 4 of us, the girls have to swim topless🤣!
Speaking of your wife having breast augmentation surgery, my wife had it done twice, big to bigger and I’m not a breast man at all. Didn’t take me long to work out that math.

Reactions: Cuckwanttobe
My son and his best friend... His friend came to spend the night at our house. The TV in the lounge isn't working so they were watching a movie on the tv in our bedroom. They were sitting on the carpet in front of the bed and she had been in the bathroom having a bath before they came in the room. She had no idea they were there and and walked out the bathroom completely naked giving the two youngsters a full frontal of her hot mom bod

IMG_20240229_174731_120.jpg

I have continued to share my wife's clips with my stepson's buddy. These are masturbation and dildo clips that she makes for lovers. I have opted to cut face out for security. He lived with us for about a year and saw my wife topless, in thong and definitely dressing up to go out on dates. He also sees her as a fantastic mother since his mother is a disaster mom. So I have taken it one step further and try to change his view into one of a sort of sugar mommy or foster mother with sexual attributes.

I see he looks at clips most of the time. Sometimes he doesnt. Probably busy with work on doesnt have a lot of private time to enjoy them.....

Reactions: Cuckwanttobe
Room service guy once, still making me hard thinking about it. Wife was showering and didnt realised shower blind not fully closed.
Room service guy had good view of her butt and thighs. I noticed it but didn’t want make it obvious. My wife unaware
lol every time we’re on vacation I always order room service when we come back from the pool or beach and make sure he gets a good look at her huge tits in the shower

We were staying at her mothers, and I'm convinced her step-father was watching us through a partially open door having sex one night.

I knew he was watching so I did my best to make it interesting. I had her strip for me and suck my cock, gave her a good oral orgasm, and then flipped her over and hammered her from behind. She was oblivious (until I told her in the morning), but enjoyed every bit of of it.