Who has seen you wife naked that shouldn't have?

We stayed at a hotel in Las Vegas my girlfriend got out of the shower and was in the center all the sudden our door open and it was somebody that worked there the girlfriend was completely nude that guy just stared we both started laughing he was so embarrassed he turned around and walked out he got a free show 🤔🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240827-015203~3.png
    Screenshot_20240827-015203~3.png
    975.3 KB · Views: 439
  • Screenshot_20240827-015045~3.png
    Screenshot_20240827-015045~3.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
We were staying at her mothers, and I'm convinced her step-father was watching us through a partially open door having sex one night.

I knew he was watching so I did my best to make it interesting. I had her strip for me and suck my cock, gave her a good oral orgasm, and then flipped her over and hammered her from behind. She was oblivious (until I told her in the morning), but enjoyed every bit of of it.
wow love to hear about it more

Reactions: wildcat
My next door neighbor! Wife and I were visiting this couple at a new beach home. We were on a tour of their place, my wife need to use the toilet. we continued the tour and my neighbors husband opened the bathroom door while my wife was wiping her pussy. He was very surprised as was my wife, but she did leave the door unlocked! So...makes me wonder, maybe she gave a little show for his benefit! Later that year my wife worked for him doing some consulting work.

Not naked but most of my family and friends and my inlaws family and friends have seen her tits.
It was at my daughters wedding and my wife was wearing a dress that was similar back and front. Someone noticed that there was a tag on it and said that should be at the back. there was a lot of discussion about which way round the dress would be and eventually someone said that she could slip the straps off her shoulders,spin it round and see how it looked with the tag at the back. Wife tried it and in the process it fell to her waist and because it got tangled, took a while to get it back up.
The joke was that it looked just the same either way.

I saw my wife FaceTiming her sister once while naked in the bathtub. It was just a normal conversation, but she set the phone down at an angle where her sister would have at least seen her tits. Her sister’s husband was home too, and I hope he got a peek.

Reactions: big for 44