Who gets turned on watching your wife get dressed for a bull

I always do. The whole ritual of her bathing, shaving and then dressing is an enjoyable part of it all. I always go down on her to the point of orgasm, but never all the way before she leaves.....

Reactions: nicebiguy
My HW sent me this photo on the evening she was with her regular bull (work colleague!). She’d arrived at the hotel before he’d arrived so laid out her undies she was going to wear for him as she knew they were my favorite. She told me that I couldn’t see her in them as they were for HIM (the bull!) only! This drove me crazy hard knowing that her bull was going to be fucking her in those undies that I’d bought her!

IMG_0742.jpeg

My HW sent me this photo on the evening she was with her regular bull (work colleague!). She’d arrived at the hotel before he’d arrived so laid out her undies she was going to wear for him as she knew they were my favorite. She told me that I couldn’t see her in them as they were for HIM (the bull!) only! This drove me crazy hard knowing that her bull was going to be fucking her in those undies that I’d bought her!

View attachment 2262970
Did she bring them home dirty and stretched/ripped?

Reactions: nicebiguy
They were too expensive to be ripped/stretched (LoL) but can remember seeing how well used/dirty they were. Although she’s always been a panties round the ankles sort of girl rather than pulled to the side!
My question is how good did they smell and taste. Did they have the bull big load of cum in them? Did you lick and suck them? 😍

We don't have a bull, we have a friend we invite over for sex fun. It's always on a Friday after work around 5:30 - 6.
Wife wears a blouse and skirt or slacks and modest heels to work.
On a Friday when we know he'll be visiting we get home, wash up, brush teeth. If she's wearing a skirt she'll ask me, underpants on or off.
When he arrives he's always fresh showered, he's in khaki pants, nice shirt. I'm pretty much same in my work clothes.
Usually goes like this. Exchange hellos, how's everything, she asked aboit his ki.ds, he's divorced. Chit chat. We sip a little Whiskey or tequila in the kitchen while we visit. Wife kinda shyly unbuttons her blouse till one button or none is left. We just chat and visit. She'll take her bra off then put blouse back on. It's so relaxed and it's very sexy. Soon they kiss, turns into a nice makout session. She moves and does same with me. Back and forth a few times. We kiss and suck her tits, she get turned on like crazy. Then it's up to the bedroom.
So I can't say my wife has outfits for him but she makes it work.