White wives in 40’s and 50’s want to finally experience bbc

I finally gave into my husband’s wishes to be seduced by a black guy with a much larger penis than his own . I was fifty one this was after my husband trying for almost thirty years. I had my first ever vaginal orgasm by penetration and multiple orgasms while being fucked deeper and harder than I had ever experienced before by any white guy .
I now regret not experiencing sex with a black guy with a much larger penis when my husband first started to broach the subject.
I am now an addicted to black guys with a larger cock both in length and girth than I had ever experienced in my sexual life. I am now a proud white married black cock loving whore . Turning my husband into the cuckold he had wanted to be . The experience of him watching and listening as I am sexually satisfied by a Black guy while he watches and enjoys masturbating his inferior little white cock

Last edited:
I finally gave into my husband’s wishes to be seduced by a black guy with a much larger penis than his own . I was fifty one this was after my husband trying for almost thirty years.
I now regret not experiencing sex with a black guy with a much larger penis when my husband first started to broach the subject.
Having a bigger cock than the husband is not ....related by the color.😀

My wife has cheated on me with at least two black guys, as she was fucked by both of them on Caribbean holidays while I was there. Both of them had big cocks and made her come much more than I could; she went on fucking them for the rest of our holidays. I know she'd love to fuck another big black stud if she gets the chance.
good for her, but how did she manage that without you knowing?

good for her, but how did she manage that without you knowing?
I knew what was happening. The first one had chatted her up over a couple of days at the hotel bar and other venues, before she agreed to have a drink with him after we had finished dinner. She had warned me that she fancied him, and she knows that I get turned on when she cheats on me. He fucked her on the beach that night, then in our hotel room for the rest of our holiday. The other one was a couple of years later: they met in a nightclub near the beach, and he asked me if he could dance with her. The next day he was fucking her in our hotel room whilst I waited in the bar downstairs.

My wife has been a hotwife for 6 years we tslked alot.about her being blackened she finally did it about 6 months ago. She wanted a very well endowed black man she fou d him.and he is very thick with a 10 in plus thick cock. She told me the experience wss very intense they get together about onceca month..She fully enbrasses.tge black culture when they arr togerher the dress the lifestyle etc ..The weekend they get together she is black cock only she wears temp.QOS TATTOOS ANS A TDMP.ONLY NEAR HER PUSSY.TGAT SAYS BLACK COCK.ONLY. sonetimes i only know when i see her getting dressed like that.to know tgat she is going to have a blackened weekend..She tells me that she shoukd have gone black sooner

Mature white wives notice so many young white women succumbing to bbc , including their daughters and granddaughters. I assume some mature white wives want to experience a truly bbc , far larger than husband little white dick
They do! They want a cock that's big and hard and a guy hard enough to work them hard and make them cum several times. Specially like when a dau in college takes her black man home and m0m hears the sounds from dau's room and sees how the black guy treats her.

LOL You wish that was your wife on the right. On the left I'm suspicious too, and assuming it's fake as well, you did a superb job, only a couple of little telltale clues of your photoshop work.
You always say every picture is fake fake or otherwise can you or anyone else say if younwete out and saw a lady lookng like that you wouldn't try to.pick her up. If you or any one else says no you are all lying

• Haha
Reactions: SNJ_Dom
You always say every picture is fake fake or otherwise can you or anyone else say if younwete out and saw a lady lookng like that you wouldn't try to.pick her up. If you or any one else says no you are all lying
Oh, it's you again! Welcome back, did you enjoy that little break you had?

And I'll humor your ignorant comment: no I don't say every photo is fake. I almost never say photos are fake... unless they obviously ARE fake.
It's interesting that you can't spot them.

I hope your day improves! 😉 😀