Things you must try or experience

Jerry berry

Couple
Well we have been in the lifestyle for about 5 years now and we have done most things, some extremely erratic, but we really must tie my girl to the cross, in a swingers club preferably and allow strangers to use her , similar to the pic not the missus by the way .!

Also she really wants to experience a group of men 6/8 using her, we have attempted to organise one in the past but no bills showed lol.

So what does anyone else want to do..?

Attachments

• IMG_1743.jpeg
    IMG_1743.jpeg
    378.9 KB · Views: 35
Well we have been in the lifestyle for about 5 years now and we have done most things, some extremely erratic, but we really must tie my girl to the cross, in a swingers club preferably and allow strangers to use her , similar to the pic not the missus by the way .!

Also she really wants to experience a group of men 6/8 using her, we have attempted to organise one in the past but no bills showed lol.

👎

The way to entice 6-8 men is to make it a breeding session. She should be ovulating

Reactions: Creampielover45