Teaching hubby to perform cleanup... and love it

Chewbacca

Couple
I posted this answer to another member and she suggested I share this on its own thread.

We're a role-playing hw-cuckold couple and it was me that suggested I perform cleanup on my wife's creampie, which didn't go over very well at first. She couldn't believe I would want to eat my own cum (she's into oral but not tasting it). Even though it was my fantasy I'll admit that I always chickened out from eating my own cum after I orgasmed.
Something about seeing cum in my wife's pussy has always been a turn on for me, and now that I realize I'm a cuckold, the fantasy of eating her lover's cum is super arousing to me.
It's been a little journey to get her to the point where she'll tease me up by telling me how she's going to make me eat her lover's cum then after I fuck her she "forces" my head down there, and even though it was my fantasy it took a little while for me to actually eat my own cum.

Hint* We got here by role-playing me eating cum by using this vanilla flavored lotion that is white and looks just like cum. I would squirt some of it between her parted pussy lips and just look at it before she allowed me to gently lap it up.
Sometimes when she'd fuck her realistic silicone dildo and I'd add some lotion "cum" to it so when she pulled it out it looked like a freshly fucked cunt.... which made me want to suck it all the more... and eventually fuck it then eat it... so by then I was eating my cum mixed with her "lover's" cum.
So now that I'm actually doing cleanup duty on my wife, and now it was her idea to ramp it up and have me suck that fake cum off her dildos.
She loves to watch me edge myself for about a week (while watching her fuck her dildos) before I get to fuck her used pussy, but if I cum while edging myself my "punishment" is she rubs her dildo in the cum on my belly and makes me suck it clean.
I'm loving it, but be forewarned how far this can go once you awaken your once vanilla wife.
Anyone else else out there doing this?

I posted this answer to another member and she suggested I share this on its own thread.

We're a role-playing hw-cuckold couple and it was me that suggested I perform cleanup on my wife's creampie, which didn't go over very well at first. She couldn't believe I would want to eat my own cum (she's into oral but not tasting it). Even though it was my fantasy I'll admit that I always chickened out from eating my own cum after I orgasmed.
Something about seeing cum in my wife's pussy has always been a turn on for me, and now that I realize I'm a cuckold, the fantasy of eating her lover's cum is super arousing to me.
It's been a little journey to get her to the point where she'll tease me up by telling me how she's going to make me eat her lover's cum then after I fuck her she "forces" my head down there, and even though it was my fantasy it took a little while for me to actually eat my own cum.

Hint* We got here by role-playing me eating cum by using this vanilla flavored lotion that is white and looks just like cum. I would squirt some of it between her parted pussy lips and just look at it before she allowed me to gently lap it up.
Sometimes when she'd fuck her realistic silicone dildo and I'd add some lotion "cum" to it so when she pulled it out it looked like a freshly fucked cunt.... which made me want to suck it all the more... and eventually fuck it then eat it... so by then I was eating my cum mixed with her "lover's" cum.
So now that I'm actually doing cleanup duty on my wife, and now it was her idea to ramp it up and have me suck that fake cum off her dildos.
She loves to watch me edge myself for about a week (while watching her fuck her dildos) before I get to fuck her used pussy, but if I cum while edging myself my "punishment" is she rubs her dildo in the cum on my belly and makes me suck it clean.
I'm loving it, but be forewarned how far this can go once you awaken your once vanilla wife.
If my wife was in to it, I would do it every time to please her. She likes the extra oral attention but does not think it is hot like I do.

My best bet is to cum in her quietly and then go down on her after when she doesn’t know that her pussy is full of my cum! That is a little tricky too.

If my wife was in to it, I would do it every time to please her. She likes the extra oral attention but does not think it is hot like I do.

My best bet is to cum in her quietly and then go down on her after when she doesn’t know that her pussy is full of my cum! That is a little tricky too.
that's exactly where we started... like I said my wife was pretty vanilla when it came to trying new things. But as long as I didnt try to push it past just a role-playing fantasy, it seemed to go OK. (funny how some wives get more grossed out with their husbands eating cum then the husbands do)
She was OK with teasing about making me eat my own cum, but after I came in her, she would rush off to the bathroom to wipe up before I could eat her out, then she would return semi-cleaned up and let me go down on her. The game changer came when I just switched over to the "fake" cum lotion and she let me eat that out of her. It actually tastes like vanilla, so it was also training me to enjoy eating her out before I actually ate my own cum... which admittedly is hard to do the first time.
Like I said, she is getting into it a bit more, and knows that I crave a little of the humiliation aspect of it, so that's when she started having me clean up her "lover's" cock... first with the tasty lotion, and now with my own cum.

that's exactly where we started... like I said my wife was pretty vanilla when it came to trying new things. But as long as I didnt try to push it past just a role-playing fantasy, it seemed to go OK. (funny how some wives get more grossed out with their husbands eating cum then the husbands do)
She was OK with teasing about making me eat my own cum, but after I came in her, she would rush off to the bathroom to wipe up before I could eat her out, then she would return semi-cleaned up and let me go down on her. The game changer came when I just switched over to the "fake" cum lotion and she let me eat that out of her. It actually tastes like vanilla, so it was also training me to enjoy eating her out before I actually ate my own cum... which admittedly is hard to do the first time.
Like I said, she is getting into it a bit more, and knows that I crave a little of the humiliation aspect of it, so that's when she started having me clean up her "lover's" cock... first with the tasty lotion, and now with my own cum.
Love it! I sent you a video of my wife continuing to pleasure herself after I came in her (she didn’t know) where she is queefing out my cum… and the video of me cleaning her up after. The only drawback was she asked me to fuck her again after and I was already done!

My friend George's wife Marie came over one night a couple years ago just before christmas. We were just watching tv at first. Then, i got out the beer and wine. We started gabassing, then kissing. She let me take her shirt off, then her bra. Pretty soon we were both naked. I started to go down on her and she held my head and said she had just had unprotected sex with her husband a few minutes before she came to my house. I was too horny to stop and went down on her. I could taste him and her. It really, really was so stimulating that I got such an unusually large erection, that when i pulled out her pussy went "pop!'. It was the best sex ever.

Love sucking an making her cum again after we fuck....an eating my cum out of her....sends her to the moon.
Just...have fun an no pressure.

Nothing better than your wife coming home well fucked and creampied. I love licking her clean.
Getting there....she flirts at the bar or sometimes random spots....an I eat it up so much an she knows it....drives me friggin nuts....allows me to bringbher to ooooo
Then turns me into a blue ball sumbitch an...here is the kicker.....laughs about it..

Reactions: WantToWatchWife

Shouldn’t need any training if you eat pussy , just enjoy the added juice .

Have done that a few times myself, as my wife generally starts cleaning herself with tissues after i pull out of her creampied pussy. I don’t think she realises how much I enjoy it as she is not a great fan of cum in her mouth.

See
Have done that a few times myself, as my wife generally starts cleaning herself with tissues after i pull out of her creampied pussy. I don’t think she realises how much I enjoy it as she is not a great fan of cum in her mouth.
my ex always knew , grinned like the Cheshire Cat while I licked that black bulls cum outta her.

When we got together and married, my wife didn't want me to clean up. Finally, she got comfortable with that, and it would only take a small nudge and she'd climb on my face to feed me. After about 8 years, we 'swapped' with another couple, great fun, btw. After we all finished, and they left, i could see his cum oozing out of her pussy. Oh my, what a sight! She only slightly tried to stop me from cleaning another man's cum from her...
After that swapping experience, our next fun was with a man, in mfm fun. I must say I was pleasantly surprised after he filled her that I just touched her knee, and she climbed on my face to feed me while he videoed me cleaning up.

When we got together and married, my wife didn't want me to clean up. Finally, she got comfortable with that, and it would only take a small nudge and she'd climb on my face to feed me. After about 8 years, we 'swapped' with another couple, great fun, btw. After we all finished, and they left, i could see his cum oozing out of her pussy. Oh my, what a sight! She only slightly tried to stop me from cleaning another man's cum from her...
After that swapping experience, our next fun was with a man, in mfm fun. I must say I was pleasantly surprised after he filled her that I just touched her knee, and she climbed on my face to feed me while he videoed me cleaning up.
I would ask him to pull out and give me a taste when she was squirting, he would thrust in my mouth a few strokes while she watched, and I knew she wanted it back , so I would reinsert it for them.