Teaching hubby to perform cleanup... and love it

I've tried, even told her to encourage but have failed...! I'd love to accomplish this. I guess I need to find some vanilla lotion.
Some success! I'm traveling, I've been eating pineapple 🍍 and drinking pineapple 🍍...everyday for past 4 days...being alone, I stroked and came like a race horse...drank it down and it was GREAT!

First time we were role playing, I was the Dom, he was the sub. I was dressed in my leather bustier, stockings and crotchless panties, had him tied to the bed on his back. Of course, did all the foreplay and eventually impaled myself on his cock, riding him to a very quick cum for both of us. As he started to shrink and slide out, I was ready for more. As he was tied, I crawled up and ground my wet pussy on his face, he was still horney also and started to eat me, his cum sliding into his mouth, there was no resistance. After that we did it several times, each time my orgasm got more intense. When we started playing outside, he would get very excited watching the other guys cum run out of me. After one threesome we were laying there getting ready for round two, when I told him to clean me, thinking he would get me a towel. Immediately he went down on me, working me to another orgasm as I sucked the other guy back to life. He loves cleaning my messy pussy, and I love the second or third orgasm it produces

I was 18 and enjoying regular sex with my girlfriend - we were community college students - and we'd set up our classes to start after lunch so we could have sex in the morning in her bed after her mom went to work. How I didn't knock her up seems like a miracle today but I suspect she had BC pills and simply hadn't shared that fact with me. I just assumed that if she conceived, we'd get married and go forward from there. I wasn't a seasoned player at that stage.

And so, one morning about 8:30 am we found ourselves having sex, missionary (the only position we used back then) and I'd just finished in her. I didn't have much of an understanding of her needs yet, but I was learning. As we lay there with me slowly softening inside her, I began kissing her neck and ears, then down to her nipples - I was vaguely aware that I needed to do those things if I was to be a considerate guy. As my cock softened and plopped out, my girlfriend Kathy pushed my head down below her breasts. I was kissing her tummy and lower and she pushed my head between her legs. It was that morning that was my first time "cleaning" a girl, tasting my own cum, and bringing the girl to orgasm. It seemed like my lips and tongue were tingling as I probed as deep into her vagina as I could - this was new territory for me! She kept bringing my head back to a spot such that my tongue was on or near her clit (which I didn't yet know existed) and soon enough (with her encouragement and direction) I got the idea. I especially got the idea when she tensed up, locked my head with her legs and hands and had an orgasm. My face was a cummy mess, but I felt like a real man at that moment. It was also significant in that my girlfriend Kathy was also learning to cum with oral stimulation. Or so I thought. I learned later in our relationship that she'd been having sex with a married man she met - she was a babysitter for him and his wife.

Looking back on those moments now, I smile broadly at how at that age, my refractory period lasted about 1 minute and I was willing and able to do most anything. Multiple times! 😁😁😁😁 I'd guess most of the males here remember those days fondly.....

Reactions: WantToWatchWife