Stepping up her game. Another first.

crabsigncuck

Male
Gold
So when we went to Sedona I got to watch her fuck another man for the first time ever. I had never seen her that fucking hot. She fucked that young guy all night long like lust filled animal. She was amazing to watvh . When he left the next day, he told her women like her is why he loves fucking older women.
So Friday night she texts me telling me that she will see me Monday and not to worry. This will be the first time she has been away fucking this long. I have no idea where she is or who or how many guys she is fucking. She is such a fucking slut.

She told me she went to Portland with 3 guys. They went to some nude beach on the Columbia river. In the evening they went to what sounds like a swingers club where she fucked in front of several people. Sounds like she took care of all three guys and fucked all weekend. The only article of clothing she had was a sundress and nothing else.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu