Stag/Vixen with hubby in photo.

The loving husband Darrin is right there, ready to assist if needed. His wife's pussy is being filled by his best friend Carl, who will empty his balls into Darrin's wife. Darrin in turn will mount his wife in the Missionary position and tell her, "Your pussy is a wet playground for hard dicks, and I know you love getting them off. Now your husband needs to replace the foreign cum already in there".

Attachments

• MFM (1).jpg
    MFM (1).jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 69
When your wife knows you like watching her in action and she loves the attention of other men.
When she "performs" like this you know exactly what she's trying to tell you.
"See this is what happens when you share me. We don't even know this guy. You found him on the internet. You brought him here, of course I'm going to fuck him. He must have loved my pussy, he came in me in no time. Look, see. Here's the sperm you let him put in me. I'm going to squeeze it back onto his dick so you can see where it came from. There's still going to be some left inside, so you use that as lube when you fuck me"

Attachments

• watching wife.gif
    watching wife.gif
    5.9 MB · Views: 73
My wife doesn't mind being shared, but she only agrees with the one or two of my best friends because they've proven to keep the arrangement secret. She doesn't want gossip of her being a whore or slut all over the internet. True she likes the attention of two men, mainly because it makes her feel sexy and desirable. And of course I can see how she really gets into it when we do have a MFM session.

legs up.jpg