She may be seeing someone...

I told my wife about my cuckold fantasy months ago. At first, she didn't like the idea. She felt it would be too akward to have sex in front of me. I asked if it could be better for her to meet a bull without me, and she said maybe. I told her she is free to be seduced, if the situation occurs. I asked her to let me know if it happens for real.
Last couple of weeks, she occasionaly speaks to me about a young coworker, who's here only for a few months, before his contract ends. She founds him very attractive, but she won't tell him, because he's younger (she's 46yo, he is 24). I encourage her to do so. Ten days ago, a goodbye party was planned. She was really dressed to show off...
And finally, today, I was able to spy her phone a few minutes, I saw a few of very sexy pics in lingerie, high heels, some nudes and more. I didn't had time to check if it was send to someone...
I am shivering of pleasure, thinking that my wife, mother of 3, is probably flirting with a stranger! I hope those pics were sent to her young coworker, and that he's wanking on her milf body, showing her to his friends... I hope she will soon tell me she's out for the evening...

If I am able to forward the pics she made, I will share.

@Kinkyswiss
My Wife had pics that I hadn’t seen before

If there are cock pics…. It is definitely happening.

I also read a text conversation on my wife’s phone which I think she missed deleting…

Bull: Good Morning

Wife: Mornin… can’t text for 10mins… just got out of the shower…getting ready for the day.

Bull: R you naked?

Wife: WHY?

Bull: Can I FaceTime you?

Wife: HaHa…You feeling Horny Mister…
NO my Daughter is in the house

Bull: Ahh! Kids ruin all the fun

Wife: I’ll lock the door… you be very quiet

Then 15 minutes later…. Obviously FaceTime between my Wife & Bull

Wife: Is that better then… you able to get through the day now?

Bull: you could make a lot of money doing that…. I’ll have to Pimp You Out

Wife: Next Time take a cold shower I won’t be answering my phone.

Roughly how the conversation goes….
I wish I had taken a photo of my wife’s phone screen.

@Kinkyswiss we’re waiting to see your photos 😈

Last edited:
I told my wife about my cuckold fantasy months ago. At first, she didn't like the idea. She felt it would be too akward to have sex in front of me. I asked if it could be better for her to meet a bull without me, and she said maybe. I told her she is free to be seduced, if the situation occurs. I asked her to let me know if it happens for real.
Last couple of weeks, she occasionaly speaks to me about a young coworker, who's here only for a few months, before his contract ends. She founds him very attractive, but she won't tell him, because he's younger (she's 46yo, he is 24). I encourage her to do so. Ten days ago, a goodbye party was planned. She was really dressed to show off...
And finally, today, I was able to spy her phone a few minutes, I saw a few of very sexy pics in lingerie, high heels, some nudes and more. I didn't had time to check if it was send to someone...
I am shivering of pleasure, thinking that my wife, mother of 3, is probably flirting with a stranger! I hope those pics were sent to her young coworker, and that he's wanking on her milf body, showing her to his friends... I hope she will soon tell me she's out for the evening...

If I am able to forward the pics she made, I will share.
Any news?

Reactions: samsar