Did she or didn't she.

Would this be considered cheating or is this an open relationship?
Not an open relationship we have played with others together by consent, but this is the first time she has acted on her own and seems reluctant to talk about it,
She is giving me bits on her night out but hasn't admitted to cheating,
She says the 7 or 8 inch remark was just a joke to wind me up,
Well she has succeeded,

Not an open relationship we have played with others together by consent, but this is the first time she has acted on her own and seems reluctant to talk about it,
She is giving me bits on her night out but hasn't admitted to cheating,
She says the 7 or 8 inch remark was just a joke to wind me up,
Well she has succeeded,
Tell her you’re ok with it

Tell her you’re ok with it
Why would I tell her that,its great watching her squirm she is uncertain what is going on in my mind and she is being super intentive to me ,
Nothing is to much trouble for her at the moment and she is giving me the kind of sex I want,
It's great what a guilty conscience can make a woman do,đź‘Ť

My wife went out to a birthday party last night with a few of her girlfriends she was to be home at 12 o'clock but didn't get home until 2,30 totally wasted,
She undressed in the bathroom and put on pyjamas which was strange because normally all she wears in bed is a t,shirt and panties, then she flopped into bed and was asleep in minutes,
As I was now awake I needed to go to the bathroom to ******** and when I went in I found her clothes scattered over the bathroom floor and when I was lifting them I found this,
My question is did she or didn't she be a slut last night,
What do you guys on here think?View attachment 2208390
That's not Jergen's Lotion. lol