Sharing wife or girlfriend with total stranger

Spice

Male
Gold
Not sure if this question has been asked before so I'm just wondering, I know for many men watching their wife or girlfriend being fucked by another man can be very exciting, my question is how many men have watched their wife or girlfriend being fucked by a total stranger? I mean someone you don't know or ever met, Not a friend at a party or some guy at a swingers club, not an arranged 3some either, I'm talking about a total stranger, maybe you're both fucking in the backseat of a parked car or out in the woods camping and a stranger just happens to catch you fucking, what would you do? Quickly grab your clothes and leave? Continue fucking and let him watch? Or maybe invite him to sample?

If anyone has been through this situation I'm interested to know what happened, for starters I'll go first with my very first experience, this happened back in 1990 I was 28 at the time and my new girlfriend was 26,

This is Terry my girlfriend we met in late 1989,1000021271.jpg1000021269.jpg
1000021272.jpg

She was beautiful, had a great body and loved to fuck, I met her in late 1989 and we hit it off great, I couldn't wait for spring so I could take her to the beach and show her off,

Here she is lying by the beach on our very first time,1000021270.jpg

Our second time to the beach we decided to spend the whole weekend, we got there Friday afternoon and got our room, Friday night after drinking awhile and feeling good we decided we were gonna fuck on the beach in the moonlight while the waves washed over our bodies, it was 1am we were drunk so why not,

We started making out and slowly undressing until we were both completely nude on the beach and fucking away, we were so caught up that we didn't even notice a guy had walked up and was watching us, it wasn't until my girlfriend said to me we have company,

We just smiled and kept going and pretty soon he was standing there with his shorts down and his cock in his hand, I looked at my girlfriend and asked her if she minded, she just smiled and said no,

I moved off her and waved the guy over, he hesitated a bit then looked at my girlfriend lying there with her legs open and smiling, he kneeled down in between her legs aimed his cock and slid in all the way,

I heard her moan as she wrapped her legs around his back and started fucking, I sat there and watched as they both fucked each other letting out moans between kissing until finally I heard my girlfriend moan out loud and saw her nails dig into his back as her legs wrapped tightly around his back pulling him in deeper, I heard him grunt out loud as he thrusted in and then saw both their bodies shaking as they were cumming,

Believe it or not it was such a beautiful scene just like a movie as they slowly recovered and passionately kissed each other, moments later he pulled out slowly got up and helped my girlfriend to her feet, we all stood there totally naked not saying anything, then after a few seconds with a quick kiss he grabbed his shorts smiled and said thank you,

He walked off and that was the last time we ever saw him, we went back to our room took a shower went to bed and fucked til we were both completely spent,

I know some of you might think this is completely made up but I shit you not this actually happen to me and my girlfriend, so let's hear your story no matter how short or long no matter where it happened.

Have had my wife fuck strangers multiple times. My favorite time being when she was 21 and I took her to a 48 year old man’s house she dressed in stockings and stripped as soon as she walked in and started to suck him having never seen or talked to him ever before. He fuckrd her multiple times she sucked us both. Each of us came on her three times and then she cleaned up and we left. Was amazing.

I’ve watched a lot of strangers fuck my wife and there have been more that I didn’t get to see because either I wasn’t there or she was pretending to be out on her own. Lynn picking up men when we are on holiday or away for the weekend is one of our favourite activities and something we’ve been doing for a long time.
We also enjoy dogging so I’ve had the pleasure of watching groups of strangers taking turns with her.
Part of the turn on for me is that I have a huge slutwife kink and it just feels a lot more slutty when she’s putting out for someone she/we have just met than when it’s someone already known to us.
James

Have had my wife fuck strangers multiple times. My favorite time being when she was 21 and I took her to a 48 year old man’s house she dressed in stockings and stripped as soon as she walked in and started to suck him having never seen or talked to him ever before. He fuckrd her multiple times she sucked us both. Each of us came on her three times and then she cleaned up and we left. Was amazing.
Sounds like a very exciting woman!
One with whom I would love to have some fun with . . . . 😉

Not sure if this question has been asked before so I'm just wondering, I know for many men watching their wife or girlfriend being fucked by another man can be very exciting, my question is how many men have watched their wife or girlfriend being fucked by a total stranger? I mean someone you don't know or ever met, Not a friend at a party or some guy at a swingers club, not an arranged 3some either, I'm talking about a total stranger, maybe you're both fucking in the backseat of a parked car or out in the woods camping and a stranger just happens to catch you fucking, what would you do? Quickly grab your clothes and leave? Continue fucking and let him watch? Or maybe invite him to sample?

If anyone has been through this situation I'm interested to know what happened, for starters I'll go first with my very first experience, this happened back in 1990 I was 28 at the time and my new girlfriend was 26,

This is Terry my girlfriend we met in late 1989,View attachment 2319977View attachment 2319978
View attachment 2319979

She was beautiful, had a great body and loved to fuck, I met her in late 1989 and we hit it off great, I couldn't wait for spring so I could take her to the beach and show her off,

Here she is lying by the beach on our very first time,View attachment 2319995

Our second time to the beach we decided to spend the whole weekend, we got there Friday afternoon and got our room, Friday night after drinking awhile and feeling good we decided we were gonna fuck on the beach in the moonlight while the waves washed over our bodies, it was 1am we were drunk so why not,

We started making out and slowly undressing until we were both completely nude on the beach and fucking away, we were so caught up that we didn't even notice a guy had walked up and was watching us, it wasn't until my girlfriend said to me we have company,

We just smiled and kept going and pretty soon he was standing there with his shorts down and his cock in his hand, I looked at my girlfriend and asked her if she minded, she just smiled and said no,

I moved off her and waved the guy over, he hesitated a bit then looked at my girlfriend lying there with her legs open and smiling, he kneeled down in between her legs aimed his cock and slid in all the way,

I heard her moan as she wrapped her legs around his back and started fucking, I sat there and watched as they both fucked each other letting out moans between kissing until finally I heard my girlfriend moan out loud and saw her nails dig into his back as her legs wrapped tightly around his back pulling him in deeper, I heard him grunt out loud as he thrusted in and then saw both their bodies shaking as they were cumming,

Believe it or not it was such a beautiful scene just like a movie as they slowly recovered and passionately kissed each other, moments later he pulled out slowly got up and helped my girlfriend to her feet, we all stood there totally naked not saying anything, then after a few seconds with a quick kiss he grabbed his shorts smiled and said thank you,

He walked off and that was the last time we ever saw him, we went back to our room took a shower went to bed and fucked til we were both completely spent,

I know some of you might think this is completely made up but I shit you not this actually happen to me and my girlfriend, so let's hear your story no matter how short or long no matter where it happened.
the second tale is v much like we have done on many occasions so i know that it is 100% belieavable!

Me and my husband do it regular.I sit at a bar dressed like a slut,(my husband usually is in the bar keeping out the way) ,say I'm waiting for my husband but you can join me if you'd like. I'll get chatting and weigh him up (hygiene ,personality etc)
You have to make sure you gently drop in that you are swingers/hotwife etc.
If they don't instantly run off screaming, I text my husband tell him it's a go then tell the guy my husband is nearly here and would like to have a drink with him.
It works for us 80% of the time xx 😈

This is Terry my girlfriend we met in late 1989,View attachment 2319977View attachment 2319978
View attachment 2319979

Here she is lying by the beach on our very first time,View attachment 2319995

The only time i experienced anything like this is when a guy walked up to me and my wife and asked to kiss her. My wife looked my way for permission as she obviously wanted him so i said sure.
They began kissing and soon enough he was rubbing her boobs, her ass, and then reached down her pants and began rubbing her pussy and that is when my wife reacted by reaching both hands down his pants and stroking his cock. For about 20 minutes i stood there watching them. But they did not end up having sex until 3 days later because they were both so aroused they planned to fuck in a few days.

The only time i experienced anything like this is when a guy walked up to me and my wife and asked to kiss her. My wife looked my way for permission as she obviously wanted him so i said sure.
They began kissing and soon enough he was rubbing her boobs, her ass, and then reached down her pants and began rubbing her pussy and that is when my wife reacted by reaching both hands down his pants and stroking his cock. For about 20 minutes i stood there watching them. But they did not end up having sex until 3 days later because they were both so aroused they planned to fuck in a few days.
I'm sure it was an amazing site watching your wife making out with another guy and rubbing his cock, did you get to see them fuck?

For me one of the most exciting things was watching my current wife getting fucked in a dark corner of a club we went to, when we would go out I would let her go in by herself and wait awhile before going in, I would watch as guys would come up and ask her to dance,

If she liked someone she would usually stay with him, most of the time she would just make out with the guy, rub his cock while he squeezed her tits and fingered her pussy,

That one time she must have really liked the guy or was really horny cause they went to the back by the bathrooms, when went to the bathroom I caught a glimpse of her in the dark corner as he was fucking her, my wife had her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck as he pounded her, when she saw she just smiled.

My ex wife was a great hotwife. I set up a meet with a guy on the old CL and told him i wanted to share my wife with him. My ex and I went to a bar that i set up with the guy of course. We sat at the bar with her between us us and i acted like I just met him. After about an hour and some drinks i noticed he was rubbing her leg and she didn't complain. Matter of fact she was spreading her legs a little more. I knew she was getting hot so i whispered to her to take him outside and blow him. She tiok his had and said. Let go. About 15min kater they came back in both smiling. She grabbed my beer and Chung saying "he had to have a months load" we ended taking him home and fucked. But thats another story