Sex with others

Spice

Male
Gold
This question is for either husband or wife, does your spouse have a regular he or she sees strictly for sex with no involvement or commitment whatsoever? Maybe in the past or still going on after marriage? Maybe you know about it and you're ok with it or you suspect but don't mind.

With my wife she once told me that before we met she used to have a guy she would see for just sex, she told her was a co-worker she knew from a previous employment, she said he was in his mid 40's and divorced, she told me she would go see him when she got time off and needed to fuck, I asked her when was the last time she saw him and she said she saw him the following week after our first date and a few times during while we were dating, being curious I asked her if she saw him after we got married and she just smiled and said she stopped seeing him after he got married.

I have two men I see regularly. I like the way they treat me and make love to me, I like their stamina, I like their ability to stay hard, I like their reliability, and I like their big cocks. I know them and feel safe with them. A lot of the men who want to be bulls are just wanabees. They either don't show, or can't perform, or are just creeps. Sometimes if my husband and I are on vacation, we will meet a guy who seems ok, so I'll take a chance and things often work out. But mostly I stay with the two guys who I know can deliver the goods.

I have two men I see regularly. I like the way they treat me and make love to me, I like their stamina, I like their ability to stay hard, I like their reliability, and I like their big cocks. I know them and feel safe with them. A lot of the men who want to be bulls are just wanabees. They either don't show, or can't perform, or are just creeps. Sometimes if my husband and I are on vacation, we will meet a guy who seems ok, so I'll take a chance and things often work out. But mostly I stay with the two guys who I know can deliver the goods.
If I ever get that far into this, this is the only way I can see myself doing it 😊

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
I tend to agree with you, I enjoy having a couple regular guys who can join us but also enjoy the excitement of someone new. My man does a good job of screening new guys so we are very comfortable inviting them to our home, but love the excitement of someone new. As far as meeting someone by chance, yes that is fun as well but is not always as good as a stable guy, I am confused as to when a guy is considered a regular, after a second time or third, or a dozen? Just thinking out loud. I like your idea and concepts of big cock men, my man is big as well and normally joins or is a part of my play t8me but there are times when I want my regular alone so I can really let go! 💋❤️💋

not in your mind. If a woman has regular sex with a guy she will get attached. It is in their nature
We disagree, wife has had many regular guys we have sex with without getting attached. They are her fuck toys, she likes to keep a stable of available bulls for us and her friends to play with! It is only sex, not to say there have been times when she had felt an attachment to a couple but she never let it go further than just sex!

We disagree, wife has had many regular guys we have sex with without getting attached. They are her fuck toys, she likes to keep a stable of available bulls for us and her friends to play with! It is only sex, not to say there have been times when she had felt an attachment to a couple but she never let it go further than just sex!
I can agree with this, my wife went into it not wanting any attachments at all so if a guy gets attached, clingy, or persistantly asking her for stuff that is when she cuts them off and ignores them, on to the next guy. I have seen her do it and the way she looks at it is she is using them when she wants to instead of her being used when they want to. So it all depends for each person it may be different according to the persons perspectives.

6 at the minute changes everyday, some get added some get taken off. Needs to work through them first 1 starting Monday.
Exactly the list is always changing or growing, my wife thinks of her black lovers as fuck toys, she is using them as much as they are using her, it is about the sex, not the relationship. She has a relationship with me, our sex life involves whom ever either of us desire to join in.