Questions for cuckolds about ex sex experience

I had no women before my wife. Actually I never even had her unless you count fucking her with my tongue. I'm too small to penetrate her and when she allowed me to try back when we were dating all I did was make a little mess outside of her.She couldn't stop laughing and made me lick her clean then kicked me out of her bed permanently. She then called her other boyfriend to come over for a real fuck. Even on our honeymoon I was caged while the best man took charge in our marital bed. I slept in the other room on the sofa and had to listen to them.

Reactions: Jeanswatcher
Are you caged?
No mate, it was enough sexual stimulant for me just to watch her. 0 is not an honest answer really because we did do a couple of same room swaps in the beginning, but she said she didn't like seeing me with a woman even though she was with the male and I told her I preferred to watch closely rather than be with another woman. Sounds odd, but it worked

No mate, it was enough sexual stimulant for me just to watch her. 0 is not an honest answer really because we did do a couple of same room swaps in the beginning, but she said she didn't like seeing me with a woman even though she was with the male and I told her I preferred to watch closely rather than be with another woman. Sounds odd, but it worked
Sounds exactly like a perfect cuckold relationship.

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu