Question for the hotwifes!

first, you might wish to learn the difference between hotwife and cuckolding. I used to think they were the same as well, but they are not (even though they share one component).

Look up terms like compersion, hotwife an/or stag/vixen relationships, and cuckolding. There's some very big differences in some of them. Tons of good youtube videos and podcasts on the subject.

That way you'll know which interests you more, and have a better result in your search and adventure seeking.

first, you might wish to learn the difference between hotwife and cuckolding. I used to think they were the same as well, but they are not (even though they share one component).

Look up terms like compersion, hotwife an/or stag/vixen relationships, and cuckolding. There's some very big differences in some of them. Tons of good youtube videos and podcasts on the subject.

That way you'll know which interests you more, and have a better result in your search and adventure seeking.
Good point but I am assuming the poster is referring to the shared component ie another man fucking your wife.
Its something I would like to know as well so I will ask the same question.

How did the wife find out that her husband wanted her to have sex with another man?
How did the wife feel about the husband after he allowed her to have sex with another man?

To the poster, If I am wrong please clarify. Either way its a good question.

Thanks I definitely will x hot wifes are more my thing