No sex with wife

Are there any husbands out there who don’t want to have sex with their wives

My wife asks for sex and u just don’t want to fuck her as I don’t see her sexually anymore

She is beautiful with a great body and a head turning booty but still I don’t see her sexually at all.

I used to when we met and had hot intense sex but know I just don’t want to do her .

I do love and care for her though

So any other husbands in same boat ?
How do we get the jive back without jumping into Hotwife life ?

My wife asks for sex and u just don’t want to fuck her as I don’t see her sexually anymore

She is beautiful with a great body and a head turning booty but still I don’t see her sexually at all.

I used to when we met and had hot intense sex but know I just don’t want to do her .

Have you tried toys for both of you ???

It's been over 3-1/2 years since my wife cut me off. I am getting used to it, finally.
from time to time my hotwife does the same. I never know the reason and she doesnt tell me. I think it has something to do with the moment she is having with one of her bulls. I am used to it, I dont insist, I enjoy it also and stay very horny waiting that period to end. She is the one who ends it. Sometimes it has lasted too long, sometimes just weeks, I never know.

After fucking the same pussy for a while I loose interest too.

Reactions: Alwayshard

I’ll step in whenever you need

Reactions: 575Cuck

Maybe try some bdsm play, toys or it could be that in need another couple or another M/f to show you both what you been missing.

Reactions: BiggDave64
My ex-wife and I used to have this happen to us a couple of times a yr. But we would go out to a bar or a club and she would be soon involved with some other guy and the 3 of us would have a great time, and she would be great for a few months, then have to repeat the process. she would just get tired to being with just 1 guy and myself. I had no problem with the hot wifeing, but the lyeing as the reason why we got divorced.

Reactions: m-slave
I am sorry to hear that, there are def things you can do other than hotwife.
Toys are actually super helpful or try be an exhibitionist or vouyer with her maybe.

I am one of those guys who fucking love, and worship sex with my wife. She is amazing in bed and just all around a very attractive lady.