my wife put in her place by older guy

me too your wife has a beautiful arse and pussy id love to see more of her put in her place by the coach and any others lucky enough to deal with her 😍 😉

heres another video i found recently on another one of my wifes old phones

im thinking it was sent by the old guy she used to clean for as i referenced earlier in the thread

i love how subservient she is towards him and how casually he controls and handles her and knowing how humiliated she will feel having this dirty old man treating her like he owned her
by how he rubs her wet vagina through her panties and then pulls down her panties and bares and smacks her bottom and fingers her vagina

again this isnt done to inflict pain to my wife's bottom as its not about that for us
its to show his dominance over her and to humiliate her and show her whos boss

and that even though shes a married woman this dirty old man can take down her panties and touch her however and whenever he likes cementing her sexual subservience towards him
View attachment 2259986
I want to see the original video!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🍆😍😛

• Love
Reactions: ted roberts
I want to see the original video!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🍆😍😛
and id love to show it to you but sadly this is the only clip ive found

,as ive said previously all but the videos parts one to six i made of the reverend spanking my wife were found on her old phone pile and sent to her by her boss daddies

guys that i had arranged for her to give her the spankings and fuckings in the real life situations she had fantasized about since her teenage years and the guy at the paper shop she worked at threatened her with a smacked bottom for poor attitude towards work

they recorded them and sent them to her to remind her of their control over her and what they had done to her and what she could expect when she next went to "work"for them lol

also sending them to her when they knew she was out and in company and insisting she watch them immediately she received them and respond to their message and thank them for correcting her and describe what they were doing to her on clip she had just received from them often when she still had a their hand prints on her red tingling bottom from the spanking they had given her

this often resulted in great embarrassment and sometimes arousal as she watched herself spanked fingered and fucked and had to responded to them while out shopping or with friends and she got so aroused she has had to mastubate in the supermarket toilets on at least one occasion lol

imagine her embarrassment as her a respectable woman in the supermarket check out line with a red sore bottom from her recent spanking
surrounded by other bored shoppers and her phone goes off and she dreads it but knowing what it is she knows she has to watch and respond straight away ,
opening it only to see herself panties down being spanked or maybe fingered or fucked by her boss daddie

and desperately hoping that no one is watching over her shoulder or can see or read her screen shes squirming with humiliated arousal as she watches it and while she has to respond saying thank you for smacking her bottom and describing the contents of the tape to them to prove her compliance lol

imagine you were behind her in line and you glanced down at her phone and she was watching this
one of her boss daddies recordings of her visit ,id love to know your thoughts and reaction lol

View attachment 20180213_191734.mp4

thanks for the engagement and having seen your media i only wish you could put her over your knee and put her in her place you certainly have the equipment and technique to get the job done lol 👌 👍

I only asked about the original videos because I can see that the ones you posted were videos taken with your phone on a computer or TV screen... no worries. 😉
yeah sadly the only way im able to record them is screen to screen off her old phones and on my phone or in the case of the reverend parts 1 to 6 are played on my tv and recorded on my phone
its not great but its better than losing them or not being able to share them

and with her knowing they have been seen and commented on by folks on here that plays into her humiliation of everyone seeing her spanked like a naughty girl and her then being treated like a horney woman

which turns her on 😍

• Love
Reactions: MissMyWife
We got a hotel while traveling. Didn't know the area but were feeling frisky so we posted our location in the "traveling" section of our swinger's site just to see who was around. Our post was answered by a slightly older Dom. He had a good cert on his profile so we took a chance on him and it paid off.
IMGP0392_blurred.jpg

We got a hotel while traveling. Didn't know the area but were feeling frisky so we posted our location in the "traveling" section of our swinger's site just to see who was around. Our post was answered by a slightly older Dom. He had a good cert on his profile so we took a chance on him and it paid off.
View attachment 2279419
wow i love this photo and what it says to me
i love how this guy presume a stranger to her has her pinned up against the wall with one hand and the fingers of the other hand invading her vagina and clitoris

while her bare bottom is pressed against the wall preventing her escape from his probing fingers
all while he stares into her eyes and cant avoid his gaze and she has no option to see the look of triumph on this strangers face

all while he fingers and teases her clitoris and vagina whos wetness betrays her arousal and her guaranteed compliance to his actions to come

the panties at mid thigh are the cherry on the cake and represent her surrender to this pushy dominant stranger

id love to have been there or to see the rest of any pictures of the action or just hear what came next 😍 😍 😍

id love to have been there or to see the rest of any pictures of the action or just hear what came next 😍 😍 😍
I was sitting in the hotel chair and told not to stand up, and that if I stood up or took more pics he would tie me to the chair. So put my phone down and remained seated.

Her panties came off and went on my head but I could still see. Her bra was thrown on the floor, nipples pinched so hard she dropped to her knees, he face fucked her for only about a minute, kicked his pants off, she was bent over the bed and spanked - which drove her crazy (my wife loves that) then he started fingering her - looked like 2 or 3 fingers - until she got so wet it made splashing sounds. She came twice just from that.

Plenty of verbal abuse directed at both me and her. I was a pussy, she was a whore etc.

He grabbed her by the hair and took her to the opposite side of the bed so we could face each other while He fucked her. More verbal abuse, he made her tell me how much she loved His cock. Eventually he pulled out and came on her ass cheeks then walked her over to me so I could lick His cum off her cheeks.

After He left we gave him his 2nd good cert on his swinger's profile.

Last edited:
I was sitting in the hotel chair and told not to stand up, and that if I stood up or took more pics he would tie me to the chair. So put my phone down and remained seated.

Her panties came off and went on my head but I could still see. Her bra was thrown on the floor, nipples pinched so hard she dropped to her knees, he face fucked her for only about a minute, kicked his pants off, she was bent over the bed and spanked - which drove her crazy (my wife loves that) then he started fingering her - looked like 2 or 3 fingers - until she got so wet it made splashing sounds. She came twice just from that.

Plenty of verbal abuse directed at both me and her. I was a pussy, she was a whore etc.

He grabbed her by the hair and took her to the opposite side of the bed so we could face each other while He fucked her. More verbal abuse, he made her tell me how much she loved His cock. Eventually he pulled out and came on her ass cheeks then walked her over to me so I could lick His cum off her cheeks.

sound like the perfect evening for you all

and he certainly earned your rating

thanks for sharing
love the spanking and multi fingered fingering and making her verbalise her love of his cock and covering her arse with his cum
love to hear more about your wifes love of being spanked 😍

View attachment 2279419
that should me dominating that sexy woman...

I learned early on that she loved being spanked, and in our 25 years of swinging i don't think i ever met a woman who didn't get turned on by being spanked. I guess our Dom knew that about women too. Once you're actually spanking them they won't say No to anything.
My wife:
View attachment 2279618
what a view 😍
love to make her part her legs ,stick that arse up and out to present her vagina to me and add some more colour to that bottom for her 😉

Reactions: GrovelingCuck
I learned early on that she loved being spanked, and in our 25 years of swinging i don't think i ever met a woman who didn't get turned on by being spanked. I guess our Dom knew that about women too. Once you're actually spanking them they won't say No to anything.
My wife:
View attachment 2279618
yeah for sure some women have a thing about being spanked...my wife included lol and made to feel very embarrassed, and cant help that the embarrassment adds to her horny state, and after being bared and spanked and knowing the VIEW she is giving of herself as her spankers hands SPANK her cheeks, but also teasingly rub, grope, squeeze and explore her bottom and get her legs and cheeks to spread open more, that she gets SO dripping wet over the thought, and is just about begging for a cock to suck or someone to shove an erect cock inside her lol

embarrassment and anticipation of being exposed by another and to another and having their most private parts handled and manipulated in a matter of fact manor is a powerful aphrodisiac and some guy or gal who wouldn't normally have access to her titties bum and pussy or she would be conventionally attracted to is going to take control and put her over his knee and take down her knickers and smack her bottom and know he has her under his control to touch grope finger and maybe fuck her if he feels like it

need a man like him to bring the most out of us.

View attachment 2279419
Taking ownership of you in front of your cuck he must be hard as a rock watching. Like the way he got you on your toes fingering you.