my wife put in her place by older guy

VERY HOT fantasy and photos of your turned on slut!
thanks jim nice of you to say 👍
what do you think about this one and what did you like about the last one
my wife also has a thing for bigger heavy older guys making her subservient to them

and a serious red ass spanking for being bratty would be right up her alley

here's another video from her wank bank she often masturbates too and brings up when fucking
after watching this video try this interpretation i made from my wife comments and her desires that she made about how she would feel in that situation and what would be her biggest humiliation and turn ons

one of her favorite parts is when the fat black guy takes a hold of her and bares her bottom and plays with her pussy like he owns it and gently slapping her bottom with a small strap and she reacts like he owns her at about 9 minutes in moaning in humiliation and pleasure and being under this fat black doms control

then at 15 minutes he commands her to get on all fours and kiss his chest and down his fat sweaty belly until she has to take his cock in her mouth which she seems eager to do as his dominance of her is almost complete

though shes been blindfolded she must now be aware by the odor his bulk and his voice when he commands her that shes under the control of a fat sweaty smelly dom black guy who she wouldn't under normal circumstances touch with a barge pole

but due to circumstances and her natural submissive ways shes got his cock in her mouth and is displaying her naked bottom and very wet married pussy to him and anyone present

the fact he has made her wear a tight top and stockings and shes made to keep them on at this point only embarasses her more as she feels her bottom and pussy are extra naked vulnerable and exposed as shes made to present them to anyone whos watching
this guy now owns her and when he reaches over to finger her eager wet married cunt and how it welcomes his big fingers into her and starts to rock her bottom back and forward to encourage his attention and he responds by slapping her arse again which bring moans of pleasure as she total abandoned herself to his control

he asks he if she wants something we cant make out due to his poor diction but she respond in the affirmative and he makes her present her bottom and pussy to him doggy while he licks her pussy and bumhole

she is now his to do with as he likes

at around minute 22 he takes her pussy with his cock and she screams out with embarrassed laughter as her pussy talks to him due to his oral attention and them his cock forsing the air out of it as her enters and fucks her cunt

she imagines how this refined stuck up lady or one of our wives would feel
being made to pussy fart by and in front this uncouth fat sweaty black guy

my wife says she would be mortified as all her last remaining dignity would be stripped way as her wet married pussy "talks" to fatso and tells him how much mrs pussy is enjoying his cock

and she would repeatedly and persistently keep trying to convince him it was her pussy and not her bumhole that farted and made the noise
haha like it matters to fatso
the fact is it tells him shes lost control of her body in lust and hes winning

and fatso would laugh at her and tells her shes not so stuck up is she
when shes red arsed and her cunts stuck on the end of his cock and her pussy is talking to him and shes losing control of her functions and cumming and farting over his cock

she can only agree and beg him not to tell anyone what she did or to stop fucking her lol

worse is to cum as she would noisily orgasm on his fat smelly black cock finally reducing her to his plaything totally under his control

this fat black dom would forever own a part of her
her pampered bottom and vagina would be his to spank and fuck as he pleases and he will now be her new boss daddie

and what daddie says goes
and what daddie wants daddie gets

so keep that bottom and pussy ready

let me know what you think and if our thoughts align

the caning below wasnt severe as its not what we are into

it was given more for the embarrassment , humiliation and control for my wife to be stripped and to have to expose her bottom and her vagina to a stranger and although she was still bratty she still obeyed him and received a over the knee spanking and the strokes of his cane across her bare arse from him all while i watched and recorded her submission towards him

and heres her red bottom after a recent spanking
View attachment 20201022_142328.mp4
IMG20230426045144.jpg

Last edited:
Just something about an older man dominating my wife..... for both of us.
me too your wife has a beautiful arse and pussy id love to see more of her put in her place by the coach and any others lucky enough to deal with her 😍 😉

heres another video i found recently on another one of my wifes old phones

im thinking it was sent by the old guy she used to clean for as i referenced earlier in the thread

i love how subservient she is towards him and how casually he controls and handles her and knowing how humiliated she will feel having this dirty old man treating her like he owned her
by how he rubs her wet vagina through her panties and then pulls down her panties and bares and smacks her bottom and fingers her vagina

again this isnt done to inflict pain to my wife's bottom as its not about that for us
its to show his dominance over her and to humiliate her and show her whos boss

and that even though shes a married woman this dirty old man can take down her panties and touch her however and whenever he likes cementing her sexual subservience towards him
View attachment 20211218_132244.mp4

Last edited:
Just something about an older man dominating my wife..... for both of us.
thanks jr id love to hear about your wifes feelings and thoughts when she knows someone other and older than you will have control of her and she will have no other option but to obey him and have him deal with her bare bottom and vagina

does she only like dominant older men or has she been dommed by a older lady

for my wife its more about the mental side of being dommed than the pain
sure she loves a tingly sore red bottom
but the thoughts of submission and humiliation in her mind that are the real drivers for her

and for me yeah there's a special extra excitement when control of my wife is given to another and to watch them take control of her and for her to be reduced from a confident cocky grown woman to a naughty girl whos in trouble and been found out and will have to do as this authority figure tells her to and accept his shameful baring of her bottom and the slaps that go with it without complaint and to watch her put back in line by his hand across her bare arse

i especially love it if shes been stroppy or awkward at home and then has to accept some guy she wouldn't normally take any notice of taking her panties down and going over his knee and getting her
spoiled stuck up pampered married bare bottom smacked like a naughty girl

and doing everything shes told to by them

she love hates that she will have to do as shes told and ill be there to watch and see her humiliation and shame when her wet vagina betrays her and it goes from a naughty girl getting a well deserved smacked bottom

to a turned on red bottomed married women opening her legs and presenting her now wet vagina and is almost begging for a strangers touch lol

and all the time she knows ill be there to watch and tease her about it endlessly lol

my wife recently bent over exposed and ready to be used

and reposting a video i found on one of her old phones of i presume the old guy she used to clean for dealing with her shoddy work lol

i love the way he ,a man who shes not attracted to and really has no business touching her let alone treating her in this way

i love how casually he touches her vagina and pulls down her panties and parts her vagina lips and fingers her

while slapping her bottom

and i love how she is so compliant and subservient towards him but knowing she is burning in shame and lust at being handled this way and knowing he has discovered how wet this has made her and how hard his cock will beIMG20230426045144.jpg
View attachment 20180213_185349.mp4

Not sure if this is the right place for this so feel free to move it if necessary

My wife has always had a thing about a older guy putting her in her place and taking her panties down and giving her a smacked bare bum and a good groping and fingering ,she had been threatened with a spanking by a few older guys and id spanked her in front of other people a couple of times before and its happened a few times over the years since
but this was the first time with a guy id known for years but my wife had never met until that night
He had a almost clerical air about him ,not cruel but firm and caring so i thought he'd be the perfect guy to start the ball rolling and take charge of her ,we called him the Reverend lol

It was great to see him take control and within in minutes of meeting her tell her off and have her agree to be bare arsed across his knee and having her bum smacked and her fanny groped and fingered initially under the pretense of checking for wetness, it was lol , All for her own good of course lol

He later gave her a light caning and creamed her arse and fanny for her and as you can see she was a good girl for him did as she was told and took to it well and the playful connection between them and her enjoyment is plain to see ,he made her cum many times over his knee , it was a great introduction for her ,but sadly it sort of fizzled out with him after a few visits ,
Gone but not forgotten lol
View attachment 965491
View attachment 965495
View attachment 965496
I'm old I like a turn

• Love
Reactions: ted roberts
I'm old I like a turn
thanks pal im sure you could take her in hand ,teach her a lesson and put her in her place
no problem and id love to see it 😍 😉

not sure time and distance would allow it though

but i recently started to re record the 28 minute video that the clips you watched are from ,had to split it into 5 minute sections and do it on my phone from my tv screen

but seen altogether it gives a overall better impression of that first time she had a stranger take down her panties and do what shed fantasized about since she worked for the old guy in the papershop that threatened to spank her and how the night played out

after hed spanked her on a few occasions he later went on to road test her pussy in a audition he gave her for the spanking parties he was hosting
thats another story ive previously posted but im happy to retell if you're interested let me know 👍
View attachment rev1.mp4
View attachment 20240225_091300.mp4

• Love
Reactions: malibu65
Absolutely one of the most arousing posts/ thread ever
thanks for the engagement and the kind words

much appreciated as im not sure spanking is all that popular on here
and sometimes think im, talking to my self lol

love to know which posts and content are your favorite and your thoughts

and ill be happy to point you in that direction

Absolutely one of the most arousing posts/ thread ever
working on the assumption that you are referring to this post 227 after revisiting the videos in post 227

heres a few observations and check marks that stand out and make this night so memorable and outstanding to my wife and i

the activities in the two videos all took place within 3 minutes of "the reverend" arriving at our home
my wife had never spoken to or seen him before he arrived

he handcuffed her to play into her plausible deniability ,ie" i had no choice"
" i couldn't stop him he made me do it"
her hands were literally tied lol

he also put on a spanking video he had brought with him
i presume to "normalise" and make her more comfortable with the "naughty girls get spanked and not always by their daddies or husbands" aspect of her submitting to him neither her husband or her daddie

and to give a compare and contrast for him to keep up a commentary and dialog through out her spanking
ie no awkward silences

within 2 minutes he has her over his knee slapping her bottom and his hands in her panties

within 3 minutes he has her bottom bare and her vagina is now wet as you can see he has to tug her panties down from them sticking to her wet vagina

on 4 minutes he lightly touches her vagina for the first time

and within 8 minutes hes masturbating her vagina like he owns it and getting her to admit that being bare bottomed spanked by him is turning her on

and at around 9 minutes the handcuffs come off and she looks totally relaxed and at home bare bottomed and being spanked by him across his knee

and by the end of tape 2 shes totally comfortable with him touching rubbing and penetrating her wet vagina as he spanks her

so all in all a memorable and life changing 15 minutes for us both and the culmination of many years of longing and mastobatory fantasies for my wife and happily recorded to share and look back on

id spanked her of course but it was the older person with no previous relationship or connection to her other than to smack her bottom for her when she was naughty and make her do as she was told to and for them to take liberties with her at her disadvantage to them while bare bottomed across their knee and take advantage of her arousal in anyway they saw fit that she craved to submit to
and the reverend fit that bill perfectly

as i mentioned previously she did end up repaying him in kind when she went to one of his shops to audition to be a hostess at one of the spanking parties he was hosting you can find it on here or im happy to share that with anyone interested just let me know

ill try and get the rest done about 16 minutes as i have to record it played on my tv and on my phone but finding the time and silence is a challenge in a 3 bedroomed house with 4 adults and 2 dogs living in it lol

Reactions: dickhurtz
parts 3 and 4 with slightly better audio

5 and 6 to follow
and my thoughts later
love to hear your thoughts and comments
View attachment 2262590
View attachment 2262604
here are my thoughts on seeing them again
by the halfway mark mike has gotten her totally at ease across his knee bare bottomed and tracy is totally accepting of his slaps across her bottom with her knickers down at her ankles and his fingers masturbating her clitoris and penetrating her vagina

his dominance over her has grown to the extent that she does as shes told but still acts bratty like she has some say in the proceedings

as evidenced by mike wanting her dress off so he can see her titties and make them wobble as he spanks her im guessing lol

but at this point she is still demuiring to this suggestion

with the restoration of the sound i noticed mike uses a clever technique of using the video hes playing to give her a running commentary on the on screen activities and uses the opportunity
to plant arousing scenarios and thoughts in her mind while he casually masturbates her clitoris which in turn arouses her to the point of compliance and further cements his dominance over her

she said in recollection she "tiny" orgasmed several times over mikes knee that evening but embarrassment stopped her from giving in totally to the urge to give free expression to the feeling

by the end of the clip he has gotten her to admit shes enjoying him rubbing her bottom between spanks and that shes happy to be spanked by him and not the person on the video hes playing as mike presented the softer kinder option

clip 4 instantly shows how she has completely accepted mike as her boss daddie now
and how she happily lays over his knee while he casually manipulates her "cunt lips and clitty " like he owns them
her words not mine lol
and i suspect when mike delivers a volley of slaps to her upturned bare bottom at the beginning and she clamps her legs together tightly and wriggles and thrusts her bottom upwards to meet his
spanks and touch is when she is having some of her "tiny orgasms"

this theory is lent credence by how after she lays compliant with her legs spread wide giveing a perfect view and access to her vagina and anus this suggests post orgasm euphoria to me

and again mike masurbates her while she watches the spanking video as mike cajoles her into imagining different scenarios experienced by the girl in the video and a harder spanking or caning and ends by testing her obedience by exposing her in a childish way hands on head
thoughts on 5 and 6 to follow feel free to add your own impressions and comments

• Love
Reactions: Erotibbc4u