Married but feel guilt around trying cock

I am happily married, but yearn to suck/stroke a cock, I have been on a few websites and almost get close, but then bail out because I feel guilty for wanting this, but I also feel that you only get one life,

When I was younger I wanked and sucked off my friend and his older brother, and fucking loved it, keep getting the urge now! I know its wrong, but I really need it!!

Any others have this quandry?

Sucking a cook is not like having an affair. Just a quick sexual drive, I dont kiss man in the lips but sucking their cook and nipple. Also playing the butt hole. It’s so much pressure when you finger the butt hole and sucking a man off. When man cum you can feel in the butt hole too and it’s another level of orgasm with lots of cum.

I am happily married, but yearn to suck/stroke a cock, I have been on a few websites and almost get close, but then bail out because I feel guilty for wanting this, but I also feel that you only get one life,

When I was younger I wanked and sucked off my friend and his older brother, and fucking loved it, keep getting the urge now! I know its wrong, but I really need it!!

Any others have this quandry?
Who told you it's wrong, a faggot priest? I think it's great.

Reactions: deanford