Living a messed up fantasy

I have been fucking my neighbor for a while now. I told him that I have a blackmail fantasy.
Well, now he tells me to post pictures of myself or else he will tell my husband about us.
It has now gone too far. I post pictures sometimes and then he reads me the degrading comments while I am giving him a blowjob or he fucks my ass.
I m afraid I now have no choice but to continue or else he will really tell my husband.
What should I do?

You probably should have kept that blackmail fantasy to yourself, unless this is what you secretly craved anyway, to not be able to control your situation. How do you think your husband would react to finding out?

Reactions: wormwood
My husband would divorce me
What are you going to do? If you tell this guy you won't do it do you think he'd follow through on telling your husband? Even if you agreed to posting pictures without your face it doesn't sound like this neighbor will stop there. Your neighbor needs to know that he could seriously destroy your marriage and his access to you as well because of the fallout. It's too much risk for you. You have to figure a way out and shut things down with the neighbor or figure a way to tell your husband you got blackmailed into it.

• Wow
Reactions: I_am_Exposed
I have been fucking my neighbor for a while now. I told him that I have a blackmail fantasy.
Well, now he tells me to post pictures of myself or else he will tell my husband about us.
It has now gone too far. I post pictures sometimes and then he reads me the degrading comments while I am giving him a blowjob or he fucks my ass.
I m afraid I now have no choice but to continue or else he will really tell my husband.
What should I do?
You better keep fucking him

• Love
Reactions: crissynh50pt