Exposed on a stranger's wall

My name is Darci, and I am a bored housewife. My fantasy, I want my pics to be printed out, framed, and hung up in a stranger's home, as if I am just a part of the family, but slut style. Maybe put me on your office desk to enjoy, and when someone asks, "who is that slut?", you answer with, some bitch I am fucking. Being objectified is amazing. My pics are everywhere now that men have downloaded and posted everywhere. If you find some, please email me to tell me where I am posted. If anything, email me and tell me that you've seen me. It is humiliating and degrading for me, but gets me wet at the same time. It's a love/hate relationship with my fantasies. Feel free to let me know what you think.
Are you a shared housewife?

My name is Darci, and I am a bored housewife. My fantasy, I want my pics to be printed out, framed, and hung up in a stranger's home, as if I am just a part of the family, but slut style. Maybe put me on your office desk to enjoy, and when someone asks, "who is that slut?", you answer with, some bitch I am fucking. Being objectified is amazing. My pics are everywhere now that men have downloaded and posted everywhere. If you find some, please email me to tell me where I am posted. If anything, email me and tell me that you've seen me. It is humiliating and degrading for me, but gets me wet at the same time. It's a love/hate relationship with my fantasies. Feel free to let me know what you think.
ooh Darci..you are like me i can tell..you mostly ..LUV IT..but think you are "supposed " to hate it!! Crissy

Attachments

• 11xx crrandom.jpg
    11xx crrandom.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 11xxtrue.jpg
    11xxtrue.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 20
Send me pic and I'll display on bedside cabinet

Reactions: big for 44