It was hubby's idea to be cucked but my idea to cage him

This has been quite a journey.
My hubby brought up the idea of hotwifing probably 4 years ago, but must have been thinking about it for a while lot longer than that.
I was pure vanilla when this all started and now we have found I'm not so vanilla.
I was pretty reluctant until I read this book on hotwifing and started exploring through challenges the book gave me, but now I've found a new passion that we are exploring.
I bought my hubby a cage, and he was a little reluctant at first, but now puts on his cage without any complaints. I dont want a sissy hubby, but he does look good doing his household chores naked except for his stainless steel cock cage. lol
Such a change in attitude also.
If any of you ladies want to know how I got him caged just let me know.

My hubby brought up the idea of hotwifing probably 4 years ago, but must have been thinking about it for a while lot longer than that.
I was pure vanilla when this all started and now we have found I'm not so vanilla.
I was pretty reluctant until I read this book on hotwifing and started exploring through challenges the book gave me, but now I've found a new passion that we are exploring.
I bought my hubby a cage, and he was a little reluctant at first, but now puts on his cage without any complaints. I dont want a sissy hubby, but he does look good doing his household chores naked except for his stainless steel cock cage. lol
I want to know the title and author of the book about hotwifing.

Reactions: toolman2c
I want to know the title and author of the book about hotwifing.
I know this book because we used it also.
The book on hotwifing is called THE FAITHFUL HOTWIFE by Jessica Blair and it's good for men or women, but I found it non threatening or at least an easy read coming from another woman's viewpoint.
Besides the reasoning behind hotwifing explained by a therapist, this book led me (us) through a series of hw Challenges that made the journey fun and exciting.
I liked her book so much I bought her other book called UNLOCKING DESIRE that has opened up a whole new discussion about male chastity in our relationship. (My husband's loving it)

How did you get to cage himand hiw iften a d fir hiw long us he locked up
WOW, you really fill that up.
We actually looked online together and I thought the stainless one looked the best. It came from amazon and we didnt know what to do with it.
My hubby took about 15 minutes in the bathroom figuring out how to put the ring on, then he came out and I squeezed on the cage and locked it. Rule 1 is I am the only one to touch the lock or key.
His cage is way shorter than yours so it's a little struggle getting him all in there, but that's the fun part for me. I even get him lubricated up a little to make it easier to slide in, but by then he's getting thicker and it's funny to watch because he's about 4 times too big to fit in that little cage.
Not now but maybe someday I'll get some pics of it on.
He keeps it on in the house so I can watch him in it naked doing his chores, and I've been letting him out at night and when he goes to work. If we go out for coffee or the movies he has to wear it.

Lucky guy!

WOW, you really fill that up.
We actually looked online together and I thought the stainless one looked the best. It came from amazon and we didnt know what to do with it.
My hubby took about 15 minutes in the bathroom figuring out how to put the ring on, then he came out and I squeezed on the cage and locked it. Rule 1 is I am the only one to touch the lock or key.
His cage is way shorter than yours so it's a little struggle getting him all in there, but that's the fun part for me. I even get him lubricated up a little to make it easier to slide in, but by then he's getting thicker and it's funny to watch because he's about 4 times too big to fit in that little cage.
Not now but maybe someday I'll get some pics of it on.
He keeps it on in the house so I can watch him in it naked doing his chores, and I've been letting him out at night and when he goes to work. If we go out for coffee or the movies he has to wear it.
Sorry it took so long to reply,
Yes, that book on chastity is "Unlocking Desire" and it's a fun read and got me over the acceptance hump of figuring out what chastity is and what it means to my hubby.
We bought one of those stainless cages off Amazon and it's working perfectly good. Actually this is our second cage because when limp my hubby didnt fill the cage completely and his new one he is constantly touching the end with his tip squished against it. He has his choice to which cage he wears for me, and he always picks out the shorter one.

Sorry it took so long to reply,
Yes, that book on chastity is "Unlocking Desire" and it's a fun read and got me over the acceptance hump of figuring out what chastity is and what it means to my hubby.
We bought one of those stainless cages off Amazon and it's working perfectly good. Actually this is our second cage because when limp my hubby didnt fill the cage completely and his new one he is constantly touching the end with his tip squished against it. He has his choice to which cage he wears for me, and he always picks out the shorter one.
I love wearing mine

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c