Is someone willing to help her take the next step in Barcelona?

I’m 35 and my wife is 41, small, slim, blonde. We’re taking a vacation to Barcelona between 3-6 October and staying in a very nice hotel in the middle of La Rambla.

She know’s about my fanatasy, but not yet willing to take the step. He’s a bit insecure about her body and does not have the confidence. I’m looking for someone local that is willing to put in the effort to discretely approach her, and try if she’s susceptive for this and in general help me see if we can take a next step in opening her up to the lifestyle?

I’m 35 and my wife is 41, small, slim, blonde. We’re taking a vacation to Barcelona between 3-6 October and staying in a very nice hotel in the middle of La Rambla.

She know’s about my fanatasy, but not yet willing to take the step. He’s a bit insecure about her body and does not have the confidence. I’m looking for someone local that is willing to put in the effort to discretely approach her, and try if she’s susceptive for this and in general help me see if we can take a next step in opening her up to the lifestyle?
hey i live near barcelona and im a 25 yo decent looking male , if you want to set something up dm

Reactions: anthonytimmermans