Is cock sucking an intense turn-on or......

We had a public toilet with a hole in the one door on my way to work and that one day i decided to slip work and sit there sucking cocks through the hole many guys used it and guys even formed a queue. I stayed busy most of the day sucking cocks without counting them . Some guys after a while burst into the toilet throat fucking you balls deep . I met to guys that i inroduced to my wife and one guy that fucked me later that evening . That was the only time i did that and i enjoyed doing it but couldnt get enough.
WOW that story is wild.

Reactions: vader 77
hi there, i find it a major turn on.
the following is a repost.......

this is my sauna bisexual experience in Bangkok. and im bi-sexual.

this was oct 22, after restrictions were lifted. i headed to bangkok (i visit 2 or 3 times a year pre-covid) and visited a mens spa on sat night. a variety of men were present, mat sallehs, japanese and lotsa thais. all ages.

sat was towel night. the towel was handed to you. it was thin, short but in diff lengths to suit your tummy size. more importantly, it would not be able to hide your erection!!!!! i believe this was the point.

so everyone was walking around with their cocks sticking out and believe me it was very2 erotic. this was my first time there so i spent some time checking out their facilities - swimming pool, jacuzzi, gym, steam room, dry sauna, dark room, private cabins, café bar & restaurant, rooftop onsen and before finally deciding on the steam room.

the room was the largest i had ever seen with 2 rows of benches lining the walls and a large sq bench in the centre. there were 14 people (mixture of whites and asians) in it and on the central bench were 4 guys, 2 of which were sucking the other 2 cocks. the cocks belonged to 2 white men and it was very nice.....the cocks i mean. the guys blowing them were asians.

i sat on the lower wall bench next to a white man, on the higher bench, close to his 6 1/2in cock and watched and since most of the guys were masturbating i decided to follow suit. i looked at my neighbour masturbating furiously and decided to go for it........'need any help with that?' i asked him.

he happily agreed and i got up close (the position was perfect - higher/lower bench) and took hold of his cock and began masturbating him. after a bit i took it in my mouth. it felt good. i could not take it all as his mushroom head was quite large. i sucked and licked his hairless balls and while still masturbating him. after sometime, he said that he was cumming and i pumped him furiously until he began shooting. the first stream shot across right onto the back of the asian giving the bj. impressive. second stream on my neck and chest. i mouthed the rest of it until his spasms died down.

that was nice. he thanked me and l was even more horny and decided to visit the darkroom. not crowded. only 2 guys. both asians but not thai. probably viet and the other, indian. the latter looked good and he was fully naked, good body and nice erect cock, fully shaven which i prefer. but he was cycling so that was out.

i sat on a bench next to the viet who was lying flat on a bench, legs spread, lifting weights with his arms.

i admired his tight bod. he looked at me and smiled and l said, 'nice cock'. immediately his cock jerked, hahahahaha! thank you, he replied.

do you want to suck it? he asked straight out. which was good. no beating around the bush. i said yes please and knelt down between his legs and he used his towel to wipe down his cock.

i then began licking his cock, his balls and crotch ,lifting one leg to get more access. i gobbled his balls and then started working on his cock which by now was rock hard. and very nice.

this went on for about 15 mins and after a while he took his cock in his hand and said he was cumming. i placed my mouth as close as possible and as he started cumming, and shouting, i pushed his hand away and engulfed his cock and he began shooting in my mouth. it was good.

as his spasms died down, i released his cock and he said thank you. that was very good.

as i got up and turned around. i saw the indian guy sitting behind me masturbating furiously, and i asked him, 'need any help?'

yes please he answered and i asked him to stand up and i knelt down as he masturbated in my mouth. he was actually already close to cumming as he began masturbating much earlier.

he then began shooting on my face and body before i finally engulfed his cock. this was a good beginning.

i sucked off 2 more young thais in there before i called it a day and left. this was the first of many visits to the spas in bangkok.

hope you enjoyed that.

dan

• Love
Reactions: vader 77