Do bulls like cucks sucking thier cock?

Yes. Yes I do. But to be honest, I only like the cuck sucking my cock when his wife is in the room.
I consider it the ultimate act of submission (second only to creampie cleanup). It is a way for a cuck to honor and show respect to me while simultaneously showing his "approval" to fuck his wife.

It is part of the bond between the cuck, bull, and wife.

I have only ever had one cuck be able to fully suck me off and make me cum and that was mostly because he had been sucking me for over 40 minutes (his jaw was in agony lol) while I was kissing and sucking his lovely wifes tits.
Well said. Respect and approval

Have never met anyone that was interested in this activity. And the chronic maturbators and homosexuals that have taken over the site have fantasies that one can walk around a crowded bar and offer up your wife in exchange for being allowed to suck cocks or get ass pounded by guys so in need of pussy that they will commit gay sexual acts is just ridiculous. If you managed not to end up in the Emergency Room, you would certainly be thrown out and banned forever.
Men do not "turn gay" to get lucky with women. MAYBE in some very rare situations a guy might want to fully dominate the husband and would force him to suck his cock in front of the wife, but I have never seen nor heard of this happening anywhere but on the internet. ANd seriously, other than in the fantasies of gay men, what women wants to expose herself to a man that is openly gay with other men given the horrible diseases associated with this behavior?!

J (the wife)
I agree with you to a certain extent. I am a bi cuck (dl) and would love to suck the bull’s cock but my wife would never go for that. She has no clue that I suck cock.
But I did have a girlfriend years ago that enjoyed watching me suck cock. She didn’t know I was bi either but she begged me to suck cock in a mfm 3some. To this day she still thinks that she got me to suck my first cock. As for the bull, I believe there are enough bi bulls that would not mind having the cuck sock them off.

Reactions: southfly
I agree with you to a certain extent. I am a bi cuck (dl) and would love to suck the bull’s cock but my wife would never go for that. She has no clue that I suck cock.
But I did have a girlfriend years ago that enjoyed watching me suck cock. She didn’t know I was bi either but she begged me to suck cock in a mfm 3some. To this day she still thinks that she got me to suck my first cock. As for the bull, I believe there are enough bi bulls that would not mind having the cuck sock them off.
Sounds hot

I sucked my wife`s long time boyfriend twice and it started when my wife made me clean her in front of him just after fucking in our house. She brought him upstairs and he watched me clean her while she kissed him. Then she said clean his cock. After that he convinced me to suck him when she wasn`t around. Now she has a 2nd younger boy friend. She wants me to fluff him and introduced me to him one afternoon. Handsome and tall. She said to me again don`t you want to fluff him for me? He has a nice big cock! She went over to see him last weekend and told him I`m going to suck him and he fucked her so hard. She came home sat on my face and said this is what he tastes like. I`m supposed to watch this week and most likely sucking. She told me you wanted to be a cuckold now you have to face reality of your job. You like it don`t you? I do but it`s sometimes humiliating. It still gets me excited when I`m hearing her moan while they fuck her.

I am wondering how many bulls want the cuck to suck their cock, and is it a turn on for his wife to watch him do it?
I want it if the hot wife wants it. The cuckold is more connected to the hot wife and therefore I let the hot wife decide her husband's role. If she desires me, the boyfriend/bull to subjugate her cuckold hubby, then I will do so. Since this experience is for the hot wife first and foremost as she is the least common denominator, her preferences are noted first. I have had cuckold's suck my cock as a fluffer, as clean up, and with my last long term couple, the wife became more and more dominant with hubby and eventually had him suck me off with me finishing in his mouth. I hope that helps with the question.

Yes one of our favorites as well, my man under me licking both my lips and his cock as is slides in and out of me, and now and then he will pull out fuck my man’s mouth then get back in me, I’m so turned on my man licking my clit and his dick, and when my bull starts to cum he begins deep in me spewing his seed in me and will slid out and finish in my man’s mouth, who will clean him up and is in perfect condition to work on sucking all that seed out of be before it’s too late!
I personally love this scenario as it is a wonderful example of the "magic of 3" erotic intensity that this lifestyle offers. This scenario is part of what I call the magic 3 of him guiding me into her for the first time, his first creampie, and receiving my drippings after I have exploded in her. It is so great because it frequently is so spontaneous and exciting that the cuck gets caught up in the mutual excitement of the moment and crosses an important bridge in an exciting and nonjudgmental way.

I want it if the hot wife wants it. The cuckold is more connected to the hot wife and therefore I let the hot wife decide her husband's role. If she desires me, the boyfriend/bull to subjugate her cuckold hubby, then I will do so. Since this experience is for the hot wife first and foremost as she is the least common denominator, her preferences are noted first. I have had cuckold's suck my cock as a fluffer, as clean up, and with my last long term couple, the wife became more and more dominant with hubby and eventually had him suck me off with me finishing in his mouth. I hope that helps with the question.
Totally agree. That has also been my experience.

I personally love this scenario as it is a wonderful example of the "magic of 3" erotic intensity that this lifestyle offers. This scenario is part of what I call the magic 3 of him guiding me into her for the first time, his first creampie, and receiving my drippings after I have exploded in her. It is so great because it frequently is so spontaneous and exciting that the cuck gets caught up in the mutual excitement of the moment and crosses an important bridge in an exciting and nonjudgmental way.
I agree. Great for all and becomes so spontaneous and is nonjudgmental.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife